Fury hanging up his gloves?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fury..the best wrestler since hulk hogan..fact..

Whether its because he wont fight proper opponents or his safety first fighting style Fury is not selling tickets,simple.....so i would imagine Arum wants something for his money. However for a m

What a f****n embarrassment have some self respect....Yanks grow up with that cringeworthy bollocks thats their problem but its not our thing. You can tell what a load of made up acting nonsense

Posted Images

It’s been done by boxers in the states for years.......wrestling is massive over there compared to boxing so it’s just the done thing if you want more fans. And I imagine it pays well lol

Even the biggest ufc stars have got involved in it 

Just a bit of fun imo and it will raise his profile even more over there for the wilder re match 

• Like 1

I don't think fury would of beat the late giant haystack's.

When wrestling was proper none of this jumping about off the ropes nonsence.

It was all about the belly smashing when big daddy and haystack's went to war..

Martin_Ruane.jpg.a0fef6274b3fe5f1da8a82a77906856e.jpg

• Haha 1

In 1990 hulk hogan took on the ultimate warrior at the sky dome in front of a crowd of 68,000 people and worldwide coverage watched by millions.......I can remember it well and was only 8 years old lol still to this day it’s one of the biggest things ever to happen in a ring of any kind!

dont underestimate the franchise that is wrestling!

heres the match......I won’t spoil it by giving the winner away :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As for fury hanging up his gloves......there’s no chance of that at the min.....the guys in the form of his life and never been happier......i know max has made him about as popular as Sunderland on here now so people will look for every single fault or mistake in life fury has made to use to bait max with but don’t let that distract you from the fact that he is pretty good and right now he is up there with the best around.

yes his last two fights have been nothing what we expected from him but look at him like a working dog.....he might not put in the best performance every time but he gets the job the done and now it’s on to the next. However the next one has been dug before and is angrily waiting with his teeth out and experience of him of what’s about to happen so the dog has to raise his game or beat a hasty retreat lol 

This will be his real test, no excuses, he has had enough end of summer leverets so now let’s see what he can do when the stubbles been cut :D 

i do think he will beat wilder tho and will have a friendly £20 with someone on here to spice it up a little who thinks wilder will win......draw = no bet ?

What a f****n embarrassment have some self respect....Yanks grow up with that cringeworthy bollocks thats their problem but its not our thing.

You can tell what a load of made up acting nonsense it is.... Fury is walking forward throwing punches ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What a f****n embarrassment have some self respect....Yanks grow up with that cringeworthy bollocks thats their problem but its not our thing.

You can tell what a load of made up acting nonsense it is.... Fury is walking forward throwing punches ?

My first thought was that Fury should be charged with bringing the noble art into disrepute. But then I thought well it's easy money, if the retards in the US get some pleasure out of the pantomine then what's the harm?  Even Ali went down the wrestling/ pantomine route to earn easy money. It's a short career and you don't get punched in the face when wrestling, so why not?

7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

My first thought was that Fury should be charged with bringing the noble art into disrepute. But then I thought well it's easy money, if the retards in the US get some pleasure out of the pantomine then what's the harm?  Even Ali went down the wrestling/ pantomine route to earn easy money. It's a short career and you don't get punched in the face when wrestling, so why not?

Because.... a, Muhammad Ali was American and Fury isnt.....and b,Muhammad Ali is Muhammad Ali......and Fury isnt ?

• Like 2

He should hang his gloves up if it took him 2 punches to flatten that wrestler, the first punch he hit the bloke un aware and should have done the job coming from a man of fury size and fighting training.  I use the word training instead of ability because personally I don’t rate fury.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, trigger2 said:

He should hang his gloves up if it took him 2 punches to flatten that wrestler, the first punch he hit the bloke un aware and should have done the job coming from a man of fury size and fighting training.  I use the word training instead of ability because personally I don’t rate fury.

I hate to be the one to break it to you trigger but wrestling isn't real. Fury didn't really punch that fella. You might as well know as well that there's no Santa either!??

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
21 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you trigger but wrestling isn't real. Fury didn't really punch that fella. You might as well know as well that there's no Santa either!??

What do you mean it’s not real??