Ferret stuck 16ft down

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad she's back. IMO you didn't give up you kept going back and the reward was getting her back. I Know a lot of guys don't agree, but a 16' dig is a dangerous dig if you have no groundwork exper

Best news ever! Girl at stables checked where I left her box and she was sat at the side of it waiting! No collar but just so happy to get her back. Best feeling in the world!        

Janine, you shouldn't wish such shit on folks.... You asked for advice and was given it....maybe  Not what you wanted to hear... lots of folks on here are very passionate about the stock they keep...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Friend of a friend, hope he doesn't mind me posting this. 14ft dig, to terriers I believe.

20191015_200707.jpg

Looks good ground but still some digging that fella. It's pictures like that that keeps me away from putting a dog to ground!!!

12 hours ago, janine said:

She's covered in ticks and got fleas! Never had fleas on a ferret before, but not thin to say she's been out for a week, but I had left ferret biscuits down for her.  Still smiling. ?

Thank you to all that gave me advice leaving my box, don't give up etc and to all the haters thinking I'm a heartless bitch I hope this happens to all  oh no thats because you've all dug down 16ft trenches so you've all got experience and will be fine! 

So now that you’ve got your back you hope it happens to other people .... skanky Cnut .......

• Like 2

Janine, you shouldn't wish such shit on folks.... You asked for advice and was given it....maybe  Not what you wanted to hear... lots of folks on here are very passionate about the stock they keep... Made some good mates over the yrs on here after once travelling 180 miles after an 18 hr night shift to rescue their terriers at 7/8 metres, never knew them before.... They have returned the favour with gifted dogs..... As it should be..... 

• Like 7
On 17/10/2019 at 17:45, Daniel cain said:

Janine, you shouldn't wish such shit on folks.... You asked for advice and was given it....maybe  Not what you wanted to hear... lots of folks on here are very passionate about the stock they keep... Made some good mates over the yrs on here after once travelling 180 miles after an 18 hr night shift to rescue their terriers at 7/8 metres, never knew them before.... They have returned the favour with gifted dogs..... As it should be..... 

I didn't mean it and it was a very shit thing for me to say!  I was just hurt and angry by some of the replys that made me feel even worse than I already did!

That day when I had to come home and leave my ferret out not knowing her fate was horrendous, If I could have dug 16ft  I would have been doing it, not asking for advice on here,  It was a new place to ferret and I want be repeating it.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...