Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
janine

Ferret stuck 16ft down

Recommended Posts

nice to hear it came right in the end. do take on board what's been said. the guys meant you 

no ill feeling just strong advise. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Glad she's back. IMO you didn't give up you kept going back and the reward was getting her back.

I Know a lot of guys don't agree, but a 16' dig is a dangerous dig if you have no groundwork experience. Atb

Cheers Arry

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I know that Terrier lads have had some good digs  but 16 FEET  when out Ferreting ? get the pictures up !!!

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/10/2019 at 22:53, W. Katchum said:

Get it dug an see

Friend of a friend, hope he doesn't mind me posting this. 14ft dig, to terriers I believe.

 

20191015_200707.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Friend of a friend, hope he doesn't mind me posting this. 14ft dig, to terriers I believe.

 

20191015_200707.jpg

Looks good ground but still some digging that fella. It's pictures like that that keeps me away from putting a dog to ground!!!

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, janine said:

She's covered in ticks and got fleas! Never had fleas on a ferret before, but not thin to say she's been out for a week, but I had left ferret biscuits down for her.  Still smiling. 😍

Thank you to all that gave me advice leaving my box, don't give up etc and to all the haters thinking I'm a heartless bitch I hope this happens to all  oh no thats because you've all dug down 16ft trenches so you've all got experience and will be fine! 

So now that you’ve got your back you hope it happens to other people .... skanky Cnut .......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Janine, you shouldn't wish such shit on folks.... You asked for advice and was given it....maybe  Not what you wanted to hear... lots of folks on here are very passionate about the stock they keep... Made some good mates over the yrs on here after once travelling 180 miles after an 18 hr night shift to rescue their terriers at 7/8 metres, never knew them before.... They have returned the favour with gifted dogs..... As it should be..... 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 17/10/2019 at 17:45, Daniel cain said:

Janine, you shouldn't wish such shit on folks.... You asked for advice and was given it....maybe  Not what you wanted to hear... lots of folks on here are very passionate about the stock they keep... Made some good mates over the yrs on here after once travelling 180 miles after an 18 hr night shift to rescue their terriers at 7/8 metres, never knew them before.... They have returned the favour with gifted dogs..... As it should be..... 

I didn't mean it and it was a very shit thing for me to say!  I was just hurt and angry by some of the replys that made me feel even worse than I already did!

That day when I had to come home and leave my ferret out not knowing her fate was horrendous, If I could have dug 16ft  I would have been doing it, not asking for advice on here,  It was a new place to ferret and I want be repeating it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/10/2019 at 15:24, micky said:

I know that Terrier lads have had some good digs  but 16 FEET  when out Ferreting ? get the pictures up !!!

Yee true wouldn’t mind seeing this myself tbh 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...