inside vs outside

hi all.

currently got all my dogs living outside In kennels. in the evenings I have the one of the terrier pups Inside to sit infront of the fire on the couch. both are only 6 months at the moment. a friend says letting them inside is going to make them soft. does anyone have any opinions on this or experience with dogs inside vs outside? plan is for them to be dug to.

thanks

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid g said:

just for you abc re your confused emoji ... I`ve kept terriers in kennels for over 40 year and none would be interested in coming in the house even when  I left the  house doors open ...

Even when u got the fire on?

On 09/10/2019 at 11:18, sid g said:

just for you abc re your confused emoji ... I`ve kept terriers in kennels for over 40 year and none would be interested in coming in the house even when  I left the  house doors open ...

Sorry but I find it strange that your dog's won't go in the house even if You leave the door open. I would think seeing there hunting dog's they would want to go in to take a look around atleast out of curiosity. 

• Haha 1
On 10/10/2019 at 23:22, Ace Boone coon said:

Sorry but I find it strange that your dog's won't go in the house even if You leave the door open. I would think seeing there hunting dog's they would want to go in to take a look around atleast out of curiosity. 

Mine know better