The last rabbit catcher

smithie

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cancelled oor licnece am refuse to watch bbc mate so fcuk it, I did click on it an it said sign in at iplayer but them Peado cnuts ain’t getting me email, or me licence fee so out principle they can keep there last rabbiter ? 

can't u watch it on your phone? 

21 minutes ago, fred90 said:

just watched it. I couldn’t help notice he pegs his purse nets at the bottom not for me, always peg at the top. enjoyed watching it but top longnetters in Europe? ...... my arse. 

He did say probably best in Europe and best in England if not lol

• Haha 3

Lad deserves a medal regarding carrying that bed sheet,,  think a wheelbarrow would have been a smarter option than a bigger set of pins.  What is it with these slack bottom lines on these preset nets, can't see any benefit personally.  Still a pleasent enough watch though,  especially the scenery. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Hope they were female mate ??

Turned out quite random, you had balaclava lady who smacked the punters about a bit which I thought odd.  A very pretty blonde who pole danced, she was hot hot hot, her boyfriend basically said if you can't beat them join em.  He did blokes ?  and there was some other dude not really sure what he was up to, bit weird tho.  Overall the last bunny catcher was a better watch....  story of my life really

• Haha 4
On 07/10/2019 at 21:11, smithie said:

He did say probably best in Europe and best in England if not lol

It was Albert Titterington runs the great game fairs of Ireland who claimed  the guy was the best in europe, but then again the guy does a main ring demo at his fairs.

Edited by Leeview