Best place for him

1 hour ago, walshie said:

The outside. 

right side while sitting on the bike. due to the camber on the road..my mate who run's a bike shop mentioned it 1 day.

a rather interesting/boring fact lol..

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of my head. 1.calling katchums mutt a jacker. 2.said his relative told you. 3.called my black dog a jacker. 4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit. 5.becoming

You don't reckon it was planned. Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife. If you don't plan on using it. Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, king said:

right side while sitting on the bike. due to the camber on the road..my mate who run's a bike shop mentioned it 1 day.

Oh great thanks for that yeah thanks, that will do you know yeah thanks for that 

• Haha 3

good event at elvington air field walshie.dont know if you have heard of it.the world's fastest wheelie comp.a few of us went in 2007 a mate entered.the record then was about 180 odd.

they are using turbo powered bikes now.the wheel has to be up for 1km.

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh great thanks for that yeah thanks, that will do you know yeah thanks for that 

Yea was important stuff that I can sleep better tonight now no how big tyres are affected by road cambers ?

• Haha 1
On 09/10/2019 at 18:17, hambone said:

Ok then, would I be taking the "cowards way" if I went after the fella with a blade knowing he was unharmed? 

I didnt use the word coward mate you did.......if your going to kill someone in revenge getting called a coward is the least of your worries....dead is dead and all that.....im merely saying that yes it does take more bottle to attack somebody up close with a knife than it does to shoot them from a safe distance.......bit of a bizarre conversation this innit ?

On 09/10/2019 at 19:43, king said:

Not quite true ... it is the right side but roads in this country camber to the left ... the reason the right side wears first is due to roundabouts ......

13 minutes ago, socks said:

Not quite true ... it is the right side but roads in this country camber to the left ... the reason the right side wears first is due to roundabouts ......

but thinking about it ken we probably spend less than 1% of our time riding around a roundabout.

i used knee sliders a fair bit on certain roads.and the tyres would be pushed hard on each side.roundabouts dont effect it much i think..

steady away on a harley or big chopper then yes i agree.as on that sort of bike the most banking over would be on roundabouts 

8 hours ago, socks said:

Both are true actually. The fact the road cambers to the left means the tyre is actually leaning slightly to the right all the time in relation to the road surface, as the road on the right hand side of the tyre is slightly higher than the left. That still doesn't explain how kings mate apparently rides without leaning 1 degree off vertical. :D

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Both are true actually. The fact the road cambers to the left means the tyre is actually leaning slightly to the right all the time in relation to the road surface, as the road on the right hand side of the tyre is slightly higher than the left. That still doesn't explain how kings mate apparently rides without leaning 1 degree off vertical. :D

it wasn't my mate lol.probably a bike in the garage for some work..but he must be scared of corner's or something lol.

the lad i use to ride with all the time (jake) has been going to the IOM every year since 2008.in about 2010 jake and his wife met a swiss lad.who he named tik tok.

he rode from switzerland on his own.

and didn't know anyone there.so he set his tent next to jake and spent the week with them.

he asked jake 1 day.what you job..jake said chicken strip inspector.tik tok,what is this job..jake said i will show you pointing to the chicken strips on tik toks bike..telling tik tok you can be fined for chicken strips..

a few hrs later they were parked by the greg na bar after going over the mountain..

he said tik tok started walking up behind a line of about 20 bike's.the owners were having a fag or chat etc..

he said tik tok was pointing to the back tyres of every bike and asking.. what is this.

you have chicken strip this is bad..

then onto the next bike all the lad's didn't know what to make of tik tok..as he was being serious to them lol..tik tok thought it was a proper job.being a chicken strip inspector..

jake had to walk up and call tik tok back as a few lads weren't happy with tik tok lol..

they been good mate's since. jake has even been to switzerland a few time's to stay at tik tok's..

• Haha 1
On 08/10/2019 at 15:32, ginger beard said:

Off the top of my head.

1.calling katchums mutt a jacker.

2.said his relative told you.

3.called my black dog a jacker.

4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit.

5.becoming a pilot.

6.riding your motorbike at 190mph

7.your mate crushes full bean tins with his bare hand.

8.the hardest man in the valley getting dropped by your nan.

9.your dog never been straight lined.

10.your dog being a worker.

I could go on and on and on and on.

f**k me you got time and dates for that ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...