Best place for him

King people carry blades all over the place the bloke was a known heroin importer hes not that stupid to leave all his shit around the place with dna everywhere ect ect this wernt a hit it was a nasty piece of work striping someone... they didnt no each other in anyway shape or form.. clearly he knew what he was doing... he was just one of the many who carry blades when they go out .. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of my head. 1.calling katchums mutt a jacker. 2.said his relative told you. 3.called my black dog a jacker. 4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit. 5.becoming

You don't reckon it was planned. Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife. If you don't plan on using it. Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Plenty ?more than you would belive 

yep.......found plenty whilst searching on the door.....and other tools...

the credit card knifes are on the increase as well

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, MH1 said:

What's happening to the people that helped him?

They nicked a woman and 2 blokes.. think other man said he didnt know he was gonna do that.. a punch would of worked out better for all partys..josh is from a completely different area hence them being strangers josh worked 7 days a week for his local council.. 

42 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

King people carry blades all over the place the bloke was a known heroin importer hes not that stupid to leave all his shit around the place with dna everywhere ect ect this wernt a hit it was a nasty piece of work striping someone... they didnt no each other in anyway shape or form.. clearly he knew what he was doing... he was just one of the many who carry blades when they go out .. 

This kind of violence makes me cringe & I always think myself lucky I haven’t run into this type of ‘wrong bloke’ while I’ve been worse for wear in some dodgy late night haunts.

Mix this type with alcohol & some gear & your luck can easily run out like this poor sod I’m afraid......

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

They nicked a woman and 2 blokes.. think other man said he didnt know he was gonna do that.. a punch would of worked out better for all partys..josh is from a completely different area hence them being strangers josh worked 7 days a week for his local council.. 

No one works 7 days a week at the council!

Rip the lad, and even if he was sticking his chest out whose not been 19 and full of themselves hope the coward gets a taste of his own medicine one day

• Confused 1
21 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Rip the lad, and even if he was sticking his chest out whose not been 19 and full of themselves hope the coward gets a taste of his own medicine one day

Ok im lying he dont work for the council 7 days a week lol

22 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Not at pal FOR and yes they do as ive had the c**ts out me self for windows boilers doors ect ect so yeah he did 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

with some luck...some dirty gear head clucking for a bag ,will give him some stripes when he goes over the wall......or he gets silenced permanently by the scum he does business with so his mouth doesn't run away with him???

he could of just given the kid a slap....he was twice his size the f***ing spineless cnut ?

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

with some luck...some dirty gear head clucking for a bag ,will give him some stripes when he goes over the wall......or he gets silenced permanently by the scum he does business with so his mouth doesn't run away with him???

he could of just given the kid a slap....he was twice his size the f***ing spineless cnut ?

Make you right mate what a c**t he is big powerful dude supposed be handy boxer and all.. 

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Make you right mate what a c**t he is big powerful dude supposed be handy boxer and all.. 

He's no big powerful dude LM the boy is a coward.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Away you an fcuk off you sheltered lil prick, you admitted you know shite when you asked why they are carried.... 

some of the gamest toughest lads iv known, would do the damage with a blade gun or fists, Cos a weapon is involved don’t guarantee shite, it’s often just a tool of the trade to a lot of youngsters growing up in rough places, I take it you’d be walking round London today as a teen taking knifes off folk am battering them with your bare hands you utter tool. I’m guessing you’d be more the type to live in ye mammies pocket instead, well some them kids have no mammies, daddies or fcuk all else so what they meant to do, over an out you judgmental lil wank, go back to you console, bet you done a lot of growing up??

You admitted you know shite why they are carried??

What the feck are you on about ??

Who ever you say you know ain't the toughest gamest lads at all. they are wankers.

Who ever carries a knife and uses a knife is a 100% coward..fact...

You seem to be sticking up for lads who would use a knife ?

Strange response indeed ??