Holiday read

Nice idea to give a few quid to charity but for this I think I’ll just stick to pulling a name from a hat as people had already shown an interest in it, so if anyone else wants in just say because if I get time I’ll pick a WINNER tomorrow 

on another note I’m trying to sort a days pheasant shooting with me to raffle off to raise money for the north Yorkshire air ambulance, because a little over 6 months ago they saved my best mates life when he had a heart attack when out walking in the Cleveland hills at a place called rosebury topping, he was at the top and if they had not got to him and he had to wait for a land crew he would of not made it, so if I can sort it and you can come to North Yorkshire you are all welcome to have a go at that ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t know if any of you lads like to read, but thought I’d offer my holiday read before it goes in the charity bag, this is not the normal type of thing I read but really enjoyed it, I think it’s bec

I will pm you later , cheers mate and will do the same again after I have read it or looked at the pictures

Nice idea to give a few quid to charity but for this I think I’ll just stick to pulling a name from a hat as people had already shown an interest in it, so if anyone else wants in just say because if

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Nice idea to give a few quid to charity but for this I think I’ll just stick to pulling a name from a hat as people had already shown an interest in it, so if anyone else wants in just say because if I get time I’ll pick a WINNER tomorrow 

on another note I’m trying to sort a days pheasant shooting with me to raffle off to raise money for the north Yorkshire air ambulance, because a little over 6 months ago they saved my best mates life when he had a heart attack when out walking in the Cleveland hills at a place called rosebury topping, he was at the top and if they had not got to him and he had to wait for a land crew he would of not made it, so if I can sort it and you can come to North Yorkshire you are all welcome to have a go at that ?

That's another fine gesture, your a good fellow stav ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

good cause the air ambulance Stav.. they save a lot of lives round our way!

I use to see them nearly every Sunday when I was into mountain bikes.. Dalby forest takes no prisoners:shok:

keep us posted on the shoot and dates if its a goer:good:

43 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Villaman’s name came out the hat ? so PM me your address and I’ll send it to you mate, hopefully when you are done with it you can pass it on ?

1FB8DA1B-851A-484F-BCAE-BD76B1CC31E6.jpeg

5C77C1A6-E45A-4EB8-A75C-D0641939B431.jpeg

A6B7D9AF-E4C2-4C69-8AF7-BA4761EDFF22.jpeg

36C69050-9B54-4425-AD66-8A12ADB5EF26.jpeg

Did the draw take place in outer space??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3