quad hours. how many is to many

I have 2 honda quads, (a 2006 low hr / mileage 350 and a  2002 400 with just over 6000km). Most of the lads I hunt with have hondas as well . Couple of my mates have 1998 / 1999 machines with over 20,000km on them, and they are still going strong, and they have had pretty hard lives, all the km is off road pulling trailers etc, but they have been well maintained. All are foot shit not auto. None have us have every been left stranded on one (touch wood), but have had to limp out occasionally with stripped axles etc. I bought the 2006 350 this spring with only 500km on it, and was worried the lack of use may have been an  issue, but using it all summer it has been fine. I would say as long as it's been looked after with basic maintenance, go for it. The yam (grizzly's, etc) are quality machines as well, maybe a tiny bit less reliable than the hondas, but much better handling and ride is the general consensus here. 

27A3699D-5DB7-4EDF-B693-7C154DCA1D43.jpeg.210126e44b0363edc4d615638640f8d8.jpegI have the 420 , 2or 4 wheel  with manual drive , it’s a 2008 , I bought it with just 601 hours from new , had a couple of cracks in the plastic ( I think it was rolled ) but no real damage it was 6 years old when I bought it , cost me £2600 , I have it serviced every year and  it’s a tool , my pal bought the same model with close on 2000 hrs on it for £2950 ( these were not road legal ) and it drives exactly the same as mine ..Look about there are some low hours / miles ones about ..mine was used by a stables to rake the indoor sand school once a week ..