UK and Ireland Squirrels The Grey Area

We need to give this Red Squirrel a Hand they can not win this battle on there own 
We are Trying to organize a national cull of Grey Squirrels,
You could make all the difference,
We would like to invite you to join 
The Facebook group  
"UK and Ireland Squirrels The Grey Area”.
Please DO NOT put your KILL or Natural Kill photos on this group.
We are looking for people who cull rats, rabbit's, pigeons and crows, 
To turn their attention to grey squirrels control as well.
We are also looking for professional's, landowners, farmers, gamekeepers, pest control and wildlife experts 
The purpose of the page is to coordinate a Grey Squirrel cull for the whole of the UK and Ireland. 
They are destroying are Song Birds, Wild life and Trees.
We need 20,000 members for this idea to work we have 8,200 and having results in the North East England.
Please join the Local groups, which goes by your OS Explorer map page numbers.
To do this please PM me the first half of your post code
and i will send you a link to the group, We have 400 Local Groups.
Please don't leave this Grey Squirrel problem to the next generation.
Please join in the conversation.
Please tell me by PM a little bit about yourself if you shoot 
trap or other form of grey control.. 
If you know anyone who would possibly like to be in this group 
can you please ask them to join also
Thank You  Brendan Anderson. (Oct 2019)

https://www.(!64.56:886/groups/1729863907277740/

Lets help the Reds in this fight .jpg

• Like 1

I don’t use Facebook but be sure when I’m out around the forestry where my pheasant shoot is in North Yorkshire I take every opportunity to shoot the grey tree rats, even if we don’t see them we shoot the drays out, we are asked to do this by forestry 

15 hours ago, 8shot said:

The grey area is on  fb and I've been a member for ages totally legit bud.

Not on fb so I never heard of it or the guy asking us to sign up . antis every where pal got to be careful.  ! But if I had more info about it .could you explain it to me .? I would be unterested in joining if it says it does what it does . cheers

• Like 2

It's just a group on fb bud. It's split in to different regions depending on what part of the country you are. 

The main aim of it is to keep the greys  getting anywhere near the red squirrels are living

To be fair it has a lot of followers and a lot of greys are getting dispatched 

Also while walking the dogs yesterday I met a bloke walking a lurcher and we got on about this fb page and as you do 20 mins goes pass nattering and he told me where reds have a good strong hold up towards Hawes in the dales. . Which today I'm going to take a drive up there knocking on doors asking if they control the greys.

Plus I've never seen a red in the wild so fingers crossed I see one

Atb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, 8shot said:

It's just a group on fb bud. It's split in to different regions depending on what part of the country you are. 

The main aim of it is to keep the greys  getting anywhere near the red squirrels are living

To be fair it has a lot of followers and a lot of greys are getting dispatched 

Also while walking the dogs yesterday I met a bloke walking a lurcher and we got on about this fb page and as you do 20 mins goes pass nattering and he told me where reds have a good strong hold up towards Hawes in the dales. . Which today I'm going to take a drive up there knocking on doors asking if they control the greys.

Plus I've never seen a red in the wild so fingers crossed I see one

Atb

OK. But does this brendan get ya the permission or is that down to the individual to knock on doors  ? Cheers

• Like 1

First sorry if it looks like I have spammed the site 
I have totally no idea how this site works but if anyone thinks I might have missed part of it let me know lol
Is there any part of this site that is secure if it is possible for just private messages or does every one just see every post
If anyone wants to get involved would you be interested in just joining facebook just to do this group just it would be a lot easier for me as I have made over 400 local groups to cover every ordinance survey maps which took me 2 and a half years to make
I also need at least 400 people to help run this at the local level  
all I can say the idea is working especially   in the North east of England and the Hereford area I need at least 20 more people with all of insurances and shooting skills and possibly trappers But they all need to have 4x4's as it is recommended   we have permissions for nearly all of the map area 189 and at least half of map 13 and the next map over has The remanence of Red Squirrel so we are heading in that direction But I really need everyone to make an account on facebook this will make the job a lot easier If you do do this please mention this internet group on the 3 questions that we ask when joining
Thank you for now I am impressed with the response on this
I will try and get back when I have a bit more time to look at all of these messages