jonah lomu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Specimen of a human being and one of a rare breed that transcends their sport and made people like me who don’t follow rugby sit up and take notice. Hard not to be moved to some extent seeing his

heavily over rated.probably the best player to ever step foot on a rugby pitch...

probably the best rugby player of all time.and now the rugby world cup is on.i often think what an amazing player he was. the stats are amazing. At 6 feet 5 inches (1.95 metres) and 275 pounds (1

He was an awesome player and a big personality on the pitch - he didn't mind it rough but, he knew how to play like a gentleman at the same time.

This is a good article - I like the picture of him helping Mat Dawson up :laugh: :thumbs:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-3323480/amp/Jonah-Lomu-rugby-freak-broke-heart-loved-feels-like-death-family.html

• Like 1
On 04/10/2019 at 15:56, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There is a huge difference between 10 , 10.5 and 11 secs 

that’s all my original point was going to be 

I think they worked out that in an Olympic 100m final 1 second equates to 13 metres......impressive as it is for a guy built like Lomu,he,s still left standing by proper sprinters.

On 04/10/2019 at 07:33, WILF said:

Well, I don’t care what anyone says, I like watching him in the odd games I watched him in.........but not as much as I liked watching Bayern Munich rinse the Yids 7-2 at the toilet bowl because nothing could come close to the sheer, unadulterated pleasure of watching the crushed faces of their hideous fans ! Lol 

Your week couldn't have got much better eh mate... another pasting yesterday!!

• Thanks 1