I just watched a grown woman piss herself.

Got home about an hour ago and obviously he's the first thing to take care off. So off to the park, 40mins ish he's charging around etc.. so I pop in to the local haunt for a pint after (yes they do pints for me ?)

Stood having a smoke on the terrace, an old bird and her bloke are sat down at a table.. and then I hear it (splash). She's sat there, he just looks at the stream, says nothing. They stand up and go into the bar,  to a table and continue lol. They're sat opposite me right now and she's sat in a puddle of piss inside.. no one has said a word. Seriously wtf.. I've only ever seen that on giro day, 20 years ago in Blackpool ???

• Haha 2

we had a drunk girl a few month back we were looking after outside our club.....even two cops that were there were trying to help her......all of a suden she jumps up pulls her keks down and has a piss.....dozens of folk waiting to come in ...doorstaff and management and two cops all stood next to her.....

ok she was hammered but it was still a shock

I have just realised what happened, they were quietly sitting in the bar reading the hunting life.......then she happens to click on one of Max’s football prediction threads and woosh!!........piss all over the show ! Lol 

• Haha 3