Jailed, and no dogs for ten years

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it  any Wounder y the dog game is the way it is today with so called dog men feeling the need to video and take pictures of everything they do out in the field and posting them on social media and

Fighting dogs don't always mean dogs that fight dogs,be warned folks the powers that want the end of all hunting with dogs will be using this term a whole lot more as the next trick in their box is to

buying cats, idiot needs a good hiding on top of what he got.

2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

When I had my case they tried saying lurchers fighting with wild animals but as the judge stated for it to be a "fight" this means that 2 animals have been placed together in which a way they can not escape then that consists of a fight. 

You hear it more and more on the media hunting referred to as "fighting" and no one gets pulled up about not using the proper term, it's just a form of indoctrination for people that don't understand the difference, it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

i was talking to a girl years ago in work.my hand's were covered in red lines (cut's) from the brambles.how did you do that she said.

i said i was out ferreting yesterday...her reply was...well what do you do with all the ferret's you catch...

i was talking to the brother in law a while back about ferreting and lamping rabbit's

he couldn't believe i went lamping and that the wife come's lamping now and again aswell.

there's something wrong with you he said...there's badger's in the field's when it's dark and they attack people's leg's..

they are very dangerous and they got rabies..

he was serious..

now that's the public's view which iv'e seen first hand.

so what ever the bbc report.. people do and will 100% believe...

• Haha 3

you can't educate pork......I had some random stop me few months back and tell me that my terriers are badger dogs?..the amount of f***ing clowns about telling me how they think my lurcher is bred .....they are all f***ing experts in f**k all...

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

you can't educate pork......I had some random stop me few months back and tell me that my terriers are badger dogs?..the amount of f***ing clowns about telling me how they think my lurcher is bred .....they are all f***ing experts in f**k all...

Get all sort of No it all fcuk wits had people tell me my lurcher is half saluki ........ Not a drop in him lol. As for badger dogs that's what the media has done to Joe bloggs walking down the street they see a terrier that looks like it may work and that's it there minds are made up!! It is wrong and hard to be the bigger person most the time and just ignore and walk away 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

iv had the same dc here in the village i live every time i pass this old cow she comments on badger dogs iv had a word with a pal of hers to put it right comments like than that can cause you a power of grief

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Get all sort of No it all fcuk wits had people tell me my lurcher is half saluki ........ Not a drop in him lol. As for badger dogs that's what the media has done to Joe bloggs walking down the street they see a terrier that looks like it may work and that's it there minds are made up!! It is wrong and hard to be the bigger person most the time and just ignore and walk away 

around here it's been on top since those wankers took those undercover reporters out ?lots of decent lads have given up the dogs.....not worth the  hassle.folks keep telling  me my lurchers a wolfhound? I tell them it's a beddy whippet x I got for flyball off Davie  handjob? my terriers are rescues ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

around here it's been on top since those wankers took those undercover reporters out ?lots of decent lads have given up the dogs.....not worth the  hassle.folks keep telling  me my lurchers a wolfhound? I tell them it's a beddy whippet x I got for flyball off Davie  handjob? my terriers are rescues ?

Beddy whip x ????? brilliant 

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

All the 1s convicted last week were/are on here, seen lads dribbling over their posts, if truth be told they're fckn wankers

I was just guessing! if they weren't on here they would definitely be on FB that place is even more full of idiots than this place! I have been gobsmacked by some of the stuff posted on fb pages " let the dog see the hare " being the main one.

• Like 2