Jailed, and no dogs for ten years

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it  any Wounder y the dog game is the way it is today with so called dog men feeling the need to video and take pictures of everything they do out in the field and posting them on social media and

Fighting dogs don't always mean dogs that fight dogs,be warned folks the powers that want the end of all hunting with dogs will be using this term a whole lot more as the next trick in their box is to

buying cats, idiot needs a good hiding on top of what he got.

How daft have you got to be for gods sake and buying cats. What the hell is that about. Little old billy had the right idea mind though it cost him dearly. Shite life being a dog some times and them bloody badgers are a right pain in the ass

• Like 2

"Dog fighting equipment including tracking collars, nets and animal traps were also found at the house in Ayr."

Agreed D, WTF and how can they get away with this? Complete and utter bollocks. The guy is obviously a fuckwit but to blatantly lie about the equipment ffs. To falsely connect legal and useful equipment with something very illegal, surely that has to be pulled up by someone.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

Fighting dogs don't always mean dogs that fight dogs,be warned folks the powers that want the end of all hunting with dogs will be using this term a whole lot more as the next trick in their box is to get it banned on allowing a dog to fight with a wild animal and the public will suck that bullshite up like a tammy on blob week..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, terryd said:

70% or more of the uk public have no understanding of such matter so they can told and fed any thing that is why the hunting life is stuffed in the long term. It is frustrating 

I’ve had people pull me walking a whippet through local park asking what I was doing and they’d ring police because it was chasing rabbits worlds f****d 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I’ve had people pull me walking a whippet through local park asking what I was doing and they’d ring police because it was chasing rabbits worlds f****d 

I went to the docs this week about my hearing and said i was firing a gun last week and she honestly went all suspicious on me. Firing a gum mmmm ? For an educated person just thick as a plank 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, terryd said:

I went to the docs this week about my hearing and said i was firing a gun last week and she honestly went all suspicious on me. Firing a gum mmmm ? For an educated person just thick as a plank 

Guns are illegal in the uk that’s what I’ve been told before haha you will be getting watched you must be a murderer people are pure stupid and spend too much time watching tv and reading fake news  

Is it  any Wounder y the dog game is the way it is today with so called dog men feeling the need to video and take pictures of everything they do out in the field and posting them on social media and other live sites for everyother f****r to see what there up2, it’s beyond me there’s no need for it all, call me old fashioned but I remember the good and bad days out in the field and it’s all in my memory stick in my head and that’s how it should be ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, baker boy said:

While the wording of the article is a load of bollocks doesnt alter the fact the bloke is a cruel c**t of the highest order if what he did with the cats is correct

Totally agree bb lads are trying to make out the article is wrong but without that complete fcukwit there would never of been an article. Nobody can do as much harm to hunting than those in its ranks. 

• Like 4

When I had my case they tried saying lurchers fighting with wild animals but as the judge stated for it to be a "fight" this means that 2 animals have been placed together in which a way they can not escape then that consists of a fight. 

• Like 1