iPhone weather is dog sh*t

Looking at the weather on my phone it looked like a clear if not a little chilly evening, perfect for a bit of bunny bashing, so I dropped longshanx a message and arranged to pick him up at 7, we arrived at our destination 20 minutes or so later and got set up, it turned out that the long one had forgotten the mag for the little tikka T1X so we would take turns with the browning t-bolt ( because I’m nice like that) almost as soon as we set of it started to chuck it down, but as we were there I thought sod it and set off, taking turns we managed 12 only missing 2 I think, longshanx had the shot of the night at well over 130 yards, so even with the rain it was definitely worth the walk out ?

26F45A31-8ECB-4995-B884-18FB3B9ED80E.jpeg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Stavross said:

we managed 12 only missing 2 I think,

Got some bad news for you Stavross, you’re missing another 4 looking at your photo, keep a tight hold on those before any more go!

Glad you had an enjoyable night albeit a bit of a wet un 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ZacB said:

Got some bad news for you Stavross, you’re missing another 4 looking at your photo, keep a tight hold on those before any more go!

? The other 2 were shot after this picture on another perm??

8 hours ago, Stavross said:

Looking at the weather on my phone it looked like a clear if not a little chilly evening, perfect for a bit of bunny bashing, so I dropped longshanx a message and arranged to pick him up at 7, we arrived at our destination 20 minutes or so later and got set up, it turned out that the long one had forgotten the mag for the little tikka T1X so we would take turns with the browning t-bolt ( because I’m nice like that) almost as soon as we set of it started to chuck it down, but as we were there I thought sod it and set off, taking turns we managed 12 only missing 2 I think, longshanx had the shot of the night at well over 130 yards, so even with the rain it was definitely worth the walk out ?

26F45A31-8ECB-4995-B884-18FB3B9ED80E.jpeg

Cracking couple of hours out, apart from me leaving my mag at home??‍♂️. Definitely a game changer using NV??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ZacB said:

Bloody hell, they can’t of been dead enough, I’ll try and make them deader next time ?

• Haha 2