a few old pics i found

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pip would sit there till she nearly caught fire then go and sit near the door to cool off then come back lol 

tess one of the fastest

sam not the best dog but we had some fun,

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

My old lady sent me a pic last night of 2 of the dogs I grew up with as a kid Jess died at the fair old age of 15 that's the brindle don't know her breeding to be honest amounts of time I uses to wag school with her a ferret and my catapult happy days and the other dog was Merlin deer hound grey big dog he was got poisoned at 4 or 5 unfortunately never saw him work but from what i heard he was a good dog 

IMG-20200112-WA0021.jpg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Penda said:

My old lady sent me a pic last night of 2 of the dogs I grew up with as a kid Jess died at the fair old age of 15 that's the brindle don't know her breeding to be honest amounts of time I uses to wag school with her a ferret and my catapult happy days and the other dog was Merlin deer hound grey big dog he was got poisoned at 4 or 5 unfortunately never saw him work but from what i heard he was a good dog 

IMG-20200112-WA0021.jpg

What year was it mate the big deerhound cross was similar to one we used to take out in the late 70s early 80s.

Just now, tatsblisters said:

What year was it mate the big deerhound cross was similar to one we used to take out in the late 70s early 80s.

Early 90s that was mate he was hell of a size dog not long the stuff you see now had heart of lion as well from what I heard the only time I got to see him run was when he chased a fox over the park nearly had it as well 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.