Female orgasm

1 minute ago, Dinosaurs said:

Daft bugger thats a picture of Socks you got hanging on wall in your bedroom ???. Atb

No mate, I got a restraining order on him last year so he had to stop sending me pictures of himself ! Lol

• Haha 3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are aware im only muckin about aint ya................you dont honestly think id engage in all that caper while Match of the Day is on !!

I'm no paddy !!!! And I was gonna be nice and recommend somewhere to grab food or even offer you a cup of tea but feck you ?... Hope the Garda stop you and have to do a cavity search you sweaty s

Make em squirt and they'll love you forever 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll stick a good word on for ye when I meet him to give him his pup at weekend mate? Atb to you both?

FFS your not coming over here are you ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, jigsaw said:

i let ye in on a well kept secret,..back of the electric tooth brush ...placed against the right spot , mind blowing for herself ....so im told ?..guaranteed a good breakfast in the morning lads

For some ladies you'd need a two speed hammer drill to get the same result.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Is that not what the washing machine is for ?.....i even took the door off ours dunnarf bruise your shins !

That requires too much actual involvement. Surely the purpose of this topic is to give yourself a bit of peace, attending to the lady's needs whilst keeping one hand free for the TV remote or SMS.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

That requires too much actual involvement. Surely the purpose of this topic is to give yourself a bit of peace, attending to the lady's needs whilst keeping one hand free for the TV remote or SMS.

no no no thats only a saturday night thing with Match of the Day on....2 birds 1 stone and all that.

14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

no no no thats only a saturday night thing with Match of the Day on....2 birds 1 stone and all that.

That is interesting especially the 2 birds bit ? .

What program do you recommend? I mean the washing machine, not the TV. Or do you use a twin tub?

Edited by Nicepix
5 hours ago, Nicepix said:

That is interesting especially the 2 birds bit ? .

What program do you recommend? I mean the washing machine, not the TV. Or do you use a twin tub?

If your a proper Romeo like i am then you,ll get her going on the slow wash and time it to perfection to hit the peak on the spin cycle.......and if your really good that will be just as Gary Lineker and Ian Wright kick in with their second rate punditry ?

• Like 1

You are obviously far more experienced in these matters than I am. I would have been totally ignorant that the female organism actually existed but for an unfortunate incident when the lady wife was brushed by a sheep fence whilst striding across and the jolt caused her to drop the stick that was depressing the top wire. The resulting commotion that lasted until the battery ran flat left me in no doubt that they can experience something 'down below'.

• Haha 3

Buy them a new car every three years and build them a new house every 5  ….. Job Done                                                                                        jo

6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You are aware im only muckin about aint ya................you dont honestly think id engage in all that caper while Match of the Day is on !!

Even I know that the back of a washing machine faces the wall so you wouldn't be able to see the telly ?