till we meet again

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

I've spoken to Keith tonight and he is ok.

There are all different types of characters on this site, they can be howling to hilarious and everything in between. Some of them would hate each other and some would get on well. There are

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

funeral next Wednesday. ive kept her waiting and let her down, but ive just come out of stoke hospital ive had a stroke, me a stroke cant remember last tim,e I had a cold, im lonely

You ain't alone mate... if you can, get yourself over here for a weekend mate.. I'll take you out and give you a grand break bud.

Look after yourself, stress will only make your health worse. If you want a friendly chat about anything PM me and I'll send you my phone number ;)

Kie.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

We might all come across as a bunch of argumentative buggers on here(at times) but  when something like this happens  it's so nice to see the helpful caring replies  from you lads . Stay strong  mate  RIP Ruth

• Like 2
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

funeral next Wednesday. ive kept her waiting and let her down, but ive just come out of stoke hospital ive had a stroke, me a stroke cant remember last tim,e I had a cold, im lonely

You've let no one down - you need to take care of your own health now.

I hope she has a good send off :thumbs:

Good luck and all the best.

• Like 1

Not sure where you live pal but if its northwest then pm me and we can have a beer or a mooch when your ready or if you feel like it. 

Also take mushroom up on his offer. 

You gotta fight to keep your head up pal. You arnt alone, every single one of us will or have faced this trial. 

Keep going pal

• Like 6
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

You never let her down mate, in fact you done the very best for her. Try and keep your chin up mate, try and be the person she would want you to be. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Not a chance have you let her down and everyone else will say the same mate,you have to look after yourself as she would have wanted and sometimes that takes all we have to do such a thing.My brother died a few years back suddenly and he and his lady were both very much loaners,his funeral happened and she never came.In the next few months she didn't answer her phone or reply to messages etc so two of my other brothers went to see her.She was in such a mess she was taken to hospital and never left it as she had stopped looking after herself and she died of septiss with in the week and it was as tragic as loosing our own brother to see and i know Ruthy wouldn't want that of you,so no matter how hard it is rise yourself in the morning and sort yourself out for the day ahead.I'm off work on holiday next week and i'd drive up and spend a day with you or even hold your hand on wednesday if you wanted someone with you? ,very forward of me i know mate but don't feel as though you have to bare the burden of it all by yourself..pm me if you wish...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Very hard to add to what lads have already said on the thread but you’ve let know one down and I am sure your Ruth would want you to try to enjoy your life. I know it’s not as straightforward as it sounds but try and take up one of the very kind offers you’ve received it will help. 

Very sorry for your loss and I genuinely hope your health, both physically and mentally, improves very quickly. It probably feels like the wrong time but think about getting another dog maybe an older one, they help so much with the loneliness. 

Edited by Bobtheferret
  • Like 6