till we meet again

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

I've spoken to Keith tonight and he is ok.

There are all different types of characters on this site, they can be howling to hilarious and everything in between. Some of them would hate each other and some would get on well. There are

Posted Images

starting to regret posting this topic now, I didn't come on here reaping up memories for those of you that have lost loved ones, so I apologise for any stress I have caused, selfish of me, now the bit about the walk depths of winter wasn't my idea, but was suggested to me by a neighbour

• Confused 1

Keith take one of the offers to go out on a mooch mate.

And please stop thinking that you have dragged up shit for/bored/pissed off/upset anyone on here. 

Mourning and death has a strange effect on the brain. We re-remember every single thing about that person and out interactions all over again, as if it was yesterday. When our'kid died fuckinghell, I remembered the day he was born and the time I first held him, I was 7. The shit that came into the front of my mind was crazy but I was told we do this because it cements the love and feelings we have and strangely allows us to move on.

As you can see from people's posts here... you ain't alone mate and we are here if you want. (I hate all this lovey shit too but it helped me) ?

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

starting to regret posting this topic now, I didn't come on here reaping up memories for those of you that have lost loved ones, so I apologise for any stress I have caused, selfish of me, now the bit about the walk depths of winter wasn't my idea, but was suggested to me by a neighbour

No sorry's needed as some of the memories you have raked up for me have put a big old smile on my face,sad they ain't with us any more but i'd take the to short a time spent with them over them not ever being in my life anytime :victory:..As for neighbours we all have some who are dickheads who talk shite mate :rolleyes:,but the countryside you used to walk and hunt in still needs you to be part of it and it misses you like you do it.Take time to do your thing with what you have to do with Ruthy,but likes been said were all here for you and your far from alone mate and a day out ferreting,shooting,out with terriers foxing or ratting or even a spring trip out on a boat Bass fishing is always here for you any time your ready.That is a genuine  offer and is from my heart as i feel a tad helpless and oh so very humbled by your posts and i want to help in any way i can,the only thing is mate i am not sycic :no:and cannot read minds so i need to you let me know when your ready to do what ever you want and i'll even come get you and bring you down for some countryside seaside time...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

cant do much at this time mushroom until the funeral is over.its not showing respect for Ruth I haven't the rights to be happy once again as yet

Totally understand mate..

When you want, we are here for you, in what little ways we can be there for you. 

Kie.

• Like 1

I said maybe the topic had run its course and thanked you all, but after a wicked 2 years and don't get me wrong, id do it all over again for her, to have posts like this put in front ofme and an offer of a weekend stay with newkid, words fail me, I don't believe in god or out like that, but as they say a dying man clutches at straws and if ruthy is looking down at this lot, she would bless you all thank you fireman

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

what wouldn't I give fer some of that matey, there is a similar pic of me out in the sunset taken by ruthy, not been out for yonks its in my blood, being outdoors dog n ferret, cant see me getting there again, but I can dream eh. can anyone find my pic

Keith when the times right you will have many more photos /memories even a pup and  ferret if you want we can't even come close to replacing ruthy but we can give a reason for ruthy to smile down on you enjoying what you love doing 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fireman said:

No sorry's needed as some of the memories you have raked up for me have put a big old smile on my face,sad they ain't with us any more but i'd take the to short a time spent with them over them not ever being in my life anytime :victory:..As for neighbours we all have some who are dickheads who talk shite mate :rolleyes:,but the countryside you used to walk and hunt in still needs you to be part of it and it misses you like you do it.Take time to do your thing with what you have to do with Ruthy,but likes been said were all here for you and your far from alone mate and a day out ferreting,shooting,out with terriers foxing or ratting or even a spring trip out on a boat Bass fishing is always here for you any time your ready.That is a genuine  offer and is from my heart as i feel a tad helpless and oh so very humbled by your posts and i want to help in any way i can,the only thing is mate i am not sycic :no:and cannot read minds so i need to you let me know when your ready to do what ever you want and i'll even come get you and bring you down for some countryside seaside time...

brill that, top bloke you are mate, hope Keith spends some time with you when he ready. ive been in your company  and know what you say is true:good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what a bloody day, I had a 10 o clock appointment at the registrars office to get the death certificate the questions they fired at me was out this world, anyways I needed 4 certificates for for pensions department and insurance and so on, that will be   44 pounds sir payable by card only, only cash on me so I had to leave go back home for my cash card,back to the registrars office and start the procedure all over again  then onto sorting out my poll tax rent water rates, plus other stuff, was told I had to get my bank card altered my name on it only, went into the bank told em my wife had passed, sorry sir you cannot use that card,  so they have made me an appointment for next Tuesday to sort that out, good job I have some cash on me till then I told em, but they don't care, by this time id had enough, ive had no sleep for 2 nights running, I just cant bring myself to go upstairs jump in bed that me n ruth have shared for nearly 30 years, i cant sleep downstairs in the living room, cos that's were she passed. im constantly seeing her there cos that's were i spend most of my day, in the living room, shes there in front of me, im glad that ruth went first, she couldn't have handled the day ive had,

22 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

what a bloody day, I had a 10 o clock appointment at the registrars office to get the death certificate the questions they fired at me was out this world, anyways I needed 4 certificates for for pensions department and insurance and so on, that will be   44 pounds sir payable by card only, only cash on me so I had to leave go back home for my cash card,back to the registrars office and start the procedure all over again  then onto sorting out my poll tax rent water rates, plus other stuff, was told I had to get my bank card altered my name on it only, went into the bank told em my wife had passed, sorry sir you cannot use that card,  so they have made me an appointment for next Tuesday to sort that out, good job I have some cash on me till then I told em, but they don't care, by this time id had enough, ive had no sleep for 2 nights running, I just cant bring myself to go upstairs jump in bed that me n ruth have shared for nearly 30 years, i cant sleep downstairs in the living room, cos that's were she passed. im constantly seeing her there cos that's were i spend most of my day, in the living room, shes there in front of me, im glad that ruth went first, she couldn't have handled the day ive had,

Your a strong minded fella Keith, an I applaud you mate, I also did applaud you since I started reading your hunting posts.

You've got the grit an determination to keep going bud, Ruth would be proud off you.

We all care about you Keith, your not alone bud.

• Like 5