till we meet again

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

I've spoken to Keith tonight and he is ok.

There are all different types of characters on this site, they can be howling to hilarious and everything in between. Some of them would hate each other and some would get on well. There are

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

got duggie mac with me at the moment wilf sorting my finances out, I have nobody except ruths daughter and granddaughter read my topic they have never been near  I texted ruths daughter informing her of her mums death as of yet no reply

That’s very sad to read mate.

I can’t really comment on your late wife’s daughter, everyone deals with things different so I won’t be too judgemental about it.

However, I’m sure everyone reading this would join me in saying deal with the things you have to deal with in the short term then once the funeral is done have the courage to reach out to someone and talk about how you are feeling.

We all get set in our ways and it takes some bottle to break the habits of a lifetime even if that could mean saving our own life.

• Like 5

duggie mac just gone, good lord above, what a day in front of me tomorrow, death certificates here death certificates there over paid benefits want paying back, but duggie mack are coming with me, brilliant they are, I will answer the pms ive got later lads I have to go out now,  thank you

43 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

duggie mac just gone, good lord above, what a day in front of me tomorrow, death certificates here death certificates there over paid benefits want paying back, but duggie mack are coming with me, brilliant they are, I will answer the pms ive got later lads I have to go out now,  thank you

Don’t worry about paying back their benefits mate, f**k em....they can afford it ;) 

• Like 1

the overpaid benefit I owe back Wilf is from the pensions department, its a pension I got for looking after ruth on my own, and was paid into my account the day after ruth passed I told them in the beginning I didn't want paying for looking after my wife, but they insisted and it did help, it saved the district nurses coming in every day to change her dressing nothing I couldn't handle and it was ruths wish about 320 quid I owe back

Don't worry about that mate, sure that money will raised in a crack and before you say you don't want charity blah blah blah, were all here trying to help.

Don't try to handle all this by yourself when you've got friends you probably didn't know you had.

Try and be strong, you know its what Ruthy would have wanted. Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but most of us have been in a similar position.

There is a little light at the end of the tunnel although I'm sure it doesn't feel that way for you.

We are here for you mate.

D.

• Like 12
50 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Don't worry about that mate, sure that money will raised in a crack and before you say you don't want charity blah blah blah, were all here trying to help.

Don't try to handle all this by yourself when you've got friends you probably didn't know you had.

Try and be strong, you know its what Ruthy would have wanted. Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but most of us have been in a similar position.

There is a little light at the end of the tunnel although I'm sure it doesn't feel that way for you.

We are here for you mate.

D.

Agreed D, no one should stress about money at times like this...

Keith, the money can be sorted when you need it mate, dont stress about these things..

This is the most heart wrenching tread I’ve read in the 10 years I’ve been on here and I’m truly gutted for you iww, your one of the true genuine folks on here and the world needs more men like you not less so try your damndest to stay strong even though it feels impossible at moment. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

always paid my way in life, I owe nobody nowt, they want money they will get it, ok lads, topic has run its course I think now, you must be getting pissed of with it, so thanks to all of you for listening to me, I was planning wait till the depths of winter get myself up on them Scottish moors bottle of whisky, and go sleep, but a certain member on here has put a stop to that thanks keith

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

always paid my way in life, I owe nobody nowt, they want money they will get it, ok lads, topic has run its course I think now, you must be getting pissed of with it, so thanks to all of you for listening to me, I was planning wait till the depths of winter get myself up on them Scottish moors bottle of whisky, and go sleep, but a certain member on here has put a stop to that thanks keith

This topic mate will live long on this forum as i'll never forget it and as for pissing us off,you couldn't be further from the truth mate.Your mates on here which are many want to help in any way we can,be it a chat on pm or the phone to helping you with some pennies towards the cost of things to come as we would all be honoured to chip in with a offering IWW and it's because we care for you and where your at. Many of us have been to very dark places in our lives and we've hung in there and seen the dark turn to light and we just want to tell you and for you to believe it, it will get easier my friend.The pain don;t totaly go but we live so much easier with it and some of our tears of sadness have turned to tears of joy at fond memories, may some of yours soon do the same ...

• Like 18
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

This topic mate will live long on this forum as i'll never forget it and as for pissing us off,you couldn't be further from the truth mate.Your mates on here which are many want to help in any way we can,be it a chat on pm or the phone to helping you with some pennies towards the cost of things to come as we would all be honoured to chip in with a offering IWW and it's because we care for you and where your at. Many of us have been to very dark places in our lives and we've hung in there and seen the dark turn to light and we just want to tell you and for you to believe it, it will get easier my friend.The pain don;t totaly go but we live so much easier with it and some of our tears of sadness have turned to tears of joy at fond memories, may some of yours soon do the same ...

Well said Steve  I haven't forgot the help you gave me nor will I we are all here to lend a ear Keith or anything else you may need and it's just to remind you you are Not Alone in this 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1