till we meet again

Keith, it's fecking hard mate but don't do owt daft

116123 that's the Samiritans number, if you've no one you can talk to, ring them, really!

Ring me if you want, I'm no counsellor but I'll do what I can, pm incoming, 

D.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

I've spoken to Keith tonight and he is ok.

There are all different types of characters on this site, they can be howling to hilarious and everything in between. Some of them would hate each other and some would get on well. There are

Posted Images

I’m sure a few of the lads local to you would come to the funeral to support you mate. Where about are you Keith ?...anywhere near the Dales and I for one would come along if you thought it would help. She wouldn’t of wanted you talking like this mate that is for sure......lost my old man 12 month ago in same circumstances and like lots of folk on here it’s right time does heal, you don’t forget mate you just find a different mindset to deal with it. 

• Like 3

her daughter Karen, she new her m mum was dying she hasn't been to this house in over 5 weeks now never texts to see how we are, her granddaughter georgina its been over a year now since she has been to visit, it was ruths birthday last may, no card or f**k all for ruths birthday, how that poor lady must have felt, I felt for her,i took ruths rings of her finger cos the was swelling up, her dying wishes were give em Karen her daughter that's the kind of lady ruthy was even though she had turned her back on her mum, she still considered her daughter

try and relax a bit, think of the good times you and ruth had together. would she want to hear of you doing something daft!!!!!!!

NO. NO. NO. as for her daughter words can not explain... please for ruth's sake do ring a mate or someone now...

and talk this through mate.

Let your mind clear, get the funeral over. Family members do disappear at times like these. They don't want to face up to things. I wouldn't fall out with them. It's not worth it. Try to stay calm. Phone the Samaritans. Maybe think of seeing the doctor. Don't make any decisions when your mind is like this. 

• Like 1

never in a million years did I ever envisage such kind and thoughtfulness from the hunting life and I cant thank you all enough what id like you all to do for me now, is live your lives to the full, go hug your husbands wives , please do not think of me as an attention seeker, i just need to offload my thoughts somewhere whatever i have written here is the truth, i will never lie to you nobody can help me, ruths passing has brought many memories of my families ruth cannot be brought back, end of, im not about to do anything daft, i struggled with her for 2 years, the last year horrendous i still have to honour her yet cant turn my back on her now can i,

• Like 7
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

nobody can help me dytkos you must know all of you it makes sense, but you wont say it its of great comfort to me knowing there is a way out

Mate I don't know you, but stand proud and think what she would want you to do. I know there's a hole in your heart right now but I can tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel. Think of her imagine what she would tell you to do. Do as she would want to do and that would not be something silly.

I've been in that dark place Keith the are better time to come.

PM if you want to talk mate.

• Like 3