till we meet again

1 minute ago, king said:

the jill aint going anywhere keith.the offer will stand for you when you are ready.get some grub in you.

Great offer mate..

Edited by NEWKID

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

I've spoken to Keith tonight and he is ok.

There are all different types of characters on this site, they can be howling to hilarious and everything in between. Some of them would hate each other and some would get on well. There are

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Great offer mate..

hopefully in time it will reignite keith's urge to hunt newkid.

a whippet in a few month's and he will be sorted..

as you know.the crunch of frost under the boot while walking over the field on a crisp clear winter morning cant be beat...

• Like 3

How terribly sad im so sorry for your loss iworkwhippets.

Grief is such a horrible confusing thing to deal with,im sure everybody means well but you know yourself better than anyone and everybody deals with it in different ways,times ive had to deal with grief i just had to lock myself away for as long as it took almost " cold turkey " like... and not come out until i was ready....had someone come along being all chatty and positive id probably have given them a dig i think sometimes grieving is good,essential almost if you want to move on.

The good place you are in,and a place where not all of us get the opportunity to deal with grief from is that the person you lost you paid the ultimate respect its possible to pay to another human being........when she died you was there with her,you held her hand and said goodbye.

Wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow and comfort in the midst of pain.

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I did know that the hospital wouldn't be able to do anything more for her Wilf, I was panicking trying to do by best for her, king thanks for the offer, but I aren't ready for out like that at the moment. Newkid, to sit here and thank you for your offer just doesn't seem enough, but thank you very much I will certainly take you up on that offer at a later date, now lads , most inconsiderate of me with my post, but it seems I brought back sad memories for some of you, so I apologise cant thank you all enough for your replies , just got back from the shop with a bag of grub, and they never charged me a  penny, see you later lads, thank you

Tell us about the good times then mate! Seriously, share with us a bit.

Truth is I'm a solitary sort too, but I'm at the other end of the journey, looking for someone to share my life with. Your loss certainly hit me a little because of that but at the same time it's surely worth it. It sounds like you found a diamond!

Born hunter. tell you about the good times, I don't no where to start at the moment, but I honestly cant remember any bad times. I lost my 1st wife at the age of 34, then after time, I met Ruthy, couldn't believe id latched on to another goodun, I wanted fer nowt with her and her with me, never complained when I buggered off out nearly every day with my dogs n ferrets, come home to a beaming smile on her face, and a cooked meal, but that's it for me now, as for you, good luck in finding someone to share your life with

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Born hunter. tell you about the good times, I don't no where to start at the moment, but I honestly cant remember any bad times. I lost my 1st wife at the age of 34, then after time, I met Ruthy, couldn't believe id latched on to another goodun, I wanted fer nowt with her and her with me, never complained when I buggered off out nearly every day with my dogs n ferrets, come home to a beaming smile on her face, and a cooked meal, but that's it for me now, as for you, good luck in finding someone to share your life with

That's lovely mate. I hope you can find the energy to share some more later.

I'm making tracks mate. Needed a fair bit of looking in the mirror, metaphorically speaking. Met a cracking lass a few weeks back. After a few dates she ticked a lot of boxes for me but unfortunately I think she'd have struggled long term with the side of me that all of us have in common on this forum.

Anyway, it's not about me but sometimes it's easier to share if someone else opens up a bit about themselves, ya know. I'm genuinely interested in the life you and your good wife had, the good times...

:good:

• Like 1

keith..i know the lads on here are all offering to take you out etc,and good of them.but.you are a bit of a reflection of my life being a bit of a loner etc..i find solice in the fields etc.i allways have.and go to the woods and have fire with my two dogs.the way forward keith is to try and keep occupied.this will be hard at the begining. i think that you will not want to be going away from your home because of the feeling of leaving your wife,if this makes sence.you will have a lot of turmoil etc to sort out over the next few weeks, which seems madness at this sad time. this is a differant ball game when you lose your partner.its bad enough when you lose parents and siblings.i still ache for my wife,i allways will, but as time goe's on, you sorta start to get your head around it. i looked after my wife at home she went blind and deaf, and they tried to make me put her in the hospice,but i repeatly refused. no one had seen this before and so i became her doctor.my little whippet x is now a therapy dog. we visit the hospice and homes for alzeimers etc.which i enjoy tremendously.i have to keep busy mate,else i would be on the floor.in the next passing weeks you will take stock of things and your future,and only you will know the right path. i do not want to sound harsh with these words keith,but this is my knowing and how i cope.. 

• Like 7
6 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

im in between pacing from room to room and viewing your replies Wilf, the doctor ordered me a hospital bed for downstairs I could no longer get her upstairs to bed these last few months, they have just been to deliver it, I told him she had passed . ive got lots to say but it will all come in dribs n drabs,this is the only place I have to offload my thoughts, how sad is that, b ut thanks for putting up with me, the doctor rang last night hes coming to visit me this afternoon, 360 quid for the death cerificate

very sorry for your lost . been there last year with my mum. one thing seems strange!!! the death certificates went up from £4.00 to £11 february 2019 thats  for one...... takecare pal....