HEALTH CHECK AND A NEW PHONE.

I had my yearly Health checkout last Week  and got a pass ! all was good  Heart, Liver ,Lungs, Blood  and Willy , I felt that good I treated myself to a Posh new Phone and this time I am going to learn to use it , it will start a stack of rows but I am determined to take a picture with it .

• Like 1

My kidney function is down by 25 percent in a year so am on a 24hr heart monitor to check my blood pressure, I personally think I have stones, also just been given pills for an enlarged prostrate which also has a bearing on kidney function so hopefully get all that sorted out, then it’s just a case of sorting out the arthritis in my spine and feet and I,ll be as good as new ????

35256BEE-6AD2-469D-BDC5-B2141398FF51.jpeg

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My kidney function is down by 25 percent in a year so am on a 24hr heart monitor to check my blood pressure, I personally think I have stones, also just been given pills for an enlarged prostrate which also has a bearing on kidney function so hopefully get all that sorted out, then it’s just a case of sorting out the arthritis in my spine and feet and I,ll be as good as new ????

Hope you have a quick recovery greyman. 

I'm afraid there's no fixing the arthritis, I've got the rotten thing as well, can slow you down some days.

Atb, j

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Hope they sort you out soon mate..

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

they will soon give you a new MOT gm..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, micky said:

I had my yearly Health checkout last Week  and got a pass ! all was good  Heart, Liver ,Lungs, Blood  and Willy , I felt that good I treated myself to a Posh new Phone and this time I am going to learn to use it , it will start a stack of rows but I am determined to take a picture with it .

Good news on the check up mate....

But bad choice Simon getting a new phone, if your anything like me that will surely put your blood pressure through the roof!! Lol

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Greyman said:

ATB with the health mate, I've just had a cancer scare but after scans, tests etc the result is that one of my lungs is f****d due to trauma, hit a wooden beam like a sack of shit whilst at one of those trampoline places with the grandkids ffs.

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, dytkos said:

ATB with the health mate, I've just had a cancer scare but after scans, tests etc the result is that one of my lungs is f****d due to trauma, hit a wooden beam like a sack of shit whilst at one of those trampoline places with the grandkids ffs.

Cheers, D.

f**k me mate, glad it's only a f****d lung (not sure if that sounds right but you know what I mean!! Lol)

• Like 1