ADAM C

Best waterproof coat

Im after a very good waterproof coat, i have thick winter coats, buy in weather like this not too cold need a very good waterproof coat, even if cold can add a fleece under.

Thanks in advance.

I went to go outdoors, only really wanted an anorak, all the longer coats were £180 up or pink /blue. Saw the paramo ones for £300 but was surprised they were like sleeping bag material wouldn't last near hedges and fences, maybe alright on the Moors. I got one on offer with a fleece for £35 shorter than I'd have chosen but will do for me https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15904313/freedomtrail-men-s-versatile-3-in-1-jacket-15904313

Depends what you’ll be doing in it. I’ve a lovely, BNWT RAB GORE-TEX walking jacket for sale, still in the wrapper. I think it’s in the for sale section under clothing etc. For more info. 

On 29/09/2019 at 17:17, Balaur said:

I went to go outdoors, only really wanted an anorak, all the longer coats were £180 up or pink /blue. Saw the paramo ones for £300 but was surprised they were like sleeping bag material wouldn't last near hedges and fences, maybe alright on the Moors. I got one on offer with a fleece for £35 shorter than I'd have chosen but will do for me https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15904313/freedomtrail-men-s-versatile-3-in-1-jacket-15904313

Thought the same but paramo is the best out there and ive tried a fair few.

• Like 3

keela  do a tidy range of clothing...….the keela munro jacket is supposed to be good......I have a pair of keela waterproof trousers and fairplay  they are going really well, with no issues, had them around a year now...…..

all the best,

jay. 👍

• Like 1