Out with the new nv008lrf

daffy duck

Just got the new nv008lrf and was itching to get out and use it. Checked the weather and managed to go for a couple hours before the rain came. A quick zero, which is very easy on these units and away I went. Very Impressed with this nv to the point I had to stop shooting rabbits so I could carry them back to my motor. Heavy as fek ? anyway ended up with 24 rabbits which is not bad for first outing with this nv.

20190928_233309.jpg

• Like 9

Well done. I was hoping to see tham at the Shooting Show last weekend but unless I am going blind, none showing...........pity. I think I would by far prefer the 008 to the add on version for stock / cheek position. Be interesting to know what they are like in daylight.

Phil

• Like 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Well done. I was hoping to see tham at the Shooting Show last weekend but unless I am going blind, none showing...........pity. I think I would by far prefer the 008 to the add on version for stock / cheek position. Be interesting to know what they are like in daylight.

Phil

Went out again last night with the nv008lrf  and it's so good !! Clear picture and very easy to use. Loving using it to the point my thermal scope not getting used ??

Atb

Graeme

4 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil

My mate has the 008 and during the day it’s very good  Phil 

i wanting one the the or splash is to big for my liking 

5 hours ago, philpot said:

Phil

Great in daylight or darkness, I also have not used my thermal for a while, I'm also considering buying another 008 to live on my 17hmr 

• Like 1

When I have had the operation on my eye, perhaps I could also go that route if of course funds allow but that is in the future. Good to know it works in daylight. Roll on the Game Fair next year when I will spend some time on this subject.

Sorry Daffy, hijacking your thread a bit here matey.

Phil