athletics coverage

why oh why do the bbc muppets insist on have a dozen commentators when 2-3 is enough then make us watch them talk shite when there is a lot of action being missed on the track/field.does my bloody head in.then doing specials on the english athletes/getting to know them,i do not give a feck what they like for their tea.so many things wrong with the coverage just want to watch the action and listen to the commentators.funny thing though as was pointed out that the winning times are a lot slower,nothing to do with a lot of athletes being banned and many of the others being more carefull with their own usage.for example the 100m mens final a certain runner has been banned 3 times yet even he did not win.his winning times when he was banned were in fact slower than the guy who beat him yesterday

• Like 2

actually got better yesterday,a lot less interference from the "hosts" of the show.just wish the commentators would not build up every gb athlete when they cleary will not win.the thing that did bug me though was that non white 400m mixed relay runner of ours who kept bloody spitting everytime he was on camera

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 15:41, sid g said:

got cycling on 3 of em commentating on that ..

Why is it, usually the BBC, think everyone has no knowledge of the sport we're watching and talk to us like we're idiots! I've been watching cycling for years and there's hardly ever any mention about what gear ratios are being used etc