Where I live there are loads of boar. They only root up the turf at certain times of year, usually end of October when they are looking for worms and nuts. Their scat is not usually as well formed as those in the photos. They are usually more irregular. Those in the photo are more like roe deer to my mind.

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Where I live there are loads of boar. They only root up the turf at certain times of year, usually end of October when they are looking for worms and nuts. Their scat is not usually as well formed as those in the photos. They are usually more irregular. Those in the photo are more like roe deer to my mind.

I'll get me glue-board out and we'll see...

• Haha 1
On 28/09/2019 at 21:51, patterdale said:

Break it up and see what they feeding on?

Or give it a good sniff!

Mad as it sounds but I dry them out then put them in a bowl and pour boiling water on them if I am trying to ID a turds owner, not wishing to worry you but here is a picture of a leopards pooh, looks similar, next time you do a pic put something next to the subject that is a common item like a fag packet, phone or you hand ?? 

B4562082-33B3-4656-A25E-DEFD40458949.jpeg