Climate crazies

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe any of the stats from either side. Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate ag

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter b

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passin

Posted Images

On 12/10/2019 at 12:01, WILF said:

Easy to mock these people really, that don’t take much doing.

However, at least every last one of them can stand up and say they actually got out there and tried for a cause they believe  in.

We all moan like f**k about the state of the country but what do we do?.....f**k all !

In my book that puts that mob way ahead of us........good on them, if only half the British males had as much bollocks huh ? 

Maybe if the same effort had of been put into trying to get the hunting ban overturned rather than saying ah well we done our best but that’s that then we’ll just have to pack it in or become criminals. 

• Like 1
On 17/10/2019 at 21:21, kanny said:

Big black chugging dirt air polluting train,how dare you ruin my lungs and my unborn great great great grand childrens lungs. Hey thick twats tell us why your on the roof of a electric train then?.:laugh:

• Haha 2

Sorry couldn't the video out lol

This e. R is f**k all to do with the climate, the c**ts are in McDonald's, using generators, driving to the protest, naw there just a pack of snobby ignorant liberals who do as I say, an not as I do. 

The speakers were on good morning Britain an piers tore them to shreds, NOT ONE OF THEM PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH, JUST A BUNCH OF TANK HIPPOCRITES. 

the leader say if people have to die, then so be it lol OK buddy you first. 

The leader is a commy who's called for private property an private business to be abolished, go f**k yourself ya nutcase lol

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Francie said:

This e. R is f**k all to do with the climate, the c**ts are in McDonald's, using generators, driving to the protest, naw there just a pack of snobby ignorant liberals who do as I say, an not as I do. 

The speakers were on good morning Britain an piers tore them to shreds, NOT ONE OF THEM PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH, JUST A BUNCH OF TANK HIPPOCRITES. 

The leader is a commy who's called for private property an private business to be abolished, go f**k yourself ya nutcase lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7566515/Extinction-Rebellion-files-reveal-climate-zealots-paid-400-week.html

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Ah god bless Mr Trump, what an honourable man, we should have a leader like him here, he could sort this planet out with the press of a button. God bless you Mr Trump ?