Climate crazies

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You would think and the technology is probably there to run vehicles totally clean .

But the powers that be are happy pollouting the planet for £££££ and power thru Oil.

The mass burning of fossil fuels thru industry and motor vehicles world wide is having a devestating effect along with a multitude of other human don't give a fook mentality bad habits .

can you prove any of that max..

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe any of the stats from either side. Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate ag

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter b

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passin

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Where as id put those who think we not causing global warming to accelerate at a catastrophic rate to be as backward as flat earthers .

we are probably entering a greenhouse period max..An ice age is a long period of reduction in the temperature of the Earth's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental and polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Earth's climate alternates between ice ages and greenhouse periods, during which there are no glaciers on the planet. Earth is currently in the Quaternary glaciation, known in popular terminology as the Ice Age.[1] Individual pulses of cold climate within an ice age are termed "glacial periods" (or, alternatively, "glacials", "glaciations", "glacial stages", "stadials", "stades", or colloquially, "ice ages"), and intermittent warm periods within an ice age are called "interglacials" or "interstadials", with both climatic pulses part of the Quaternary or other periods in Earth's history.

look what it say's...no glacier's on the planet...

and intermittent warm periods within an ice age are called "interglacial's.

that young girl reading her speech with a crazed snarl has clearly had it's desired effect on you max....= brain washing....so in the future you wont have a problem paying extra climate tax...because you have been conditioned to believe...

• Like 4

We have sacrificed our steel industries to environmental concerns.....do we use less steel, no it's simply made abroad and transported around the world. 

Surely the key to all environmental worries is population, we must stop the population explosion. Is goddess greta asking the Chinese ad Africans to stop breeding? It seems to me we are targeting western countries that are already cleaning up their act massively yet nobody is really speaking about the world wide time bomb of third world populations. The fact that all the 'action we need' to take simply hurts jobs and livelihoods in our countries. 

Stop eating meat? Grow more crops in the amazon! Use more chemical fertiliser made in third world countries! 

Stop burning fossil fuels? Import more cars and solar panels from Japan! 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Common sense tells you climate change is happening at an alarming rate due to the burning of fossil fuels ' polloutiin from cars ect .

If someone like Sir David Attenborough says it's happening 

I believe him over a jumped up politician who worships money and power.

Id also say Cancer rates are thru the roof due to polloution and population growth.

Lol you mean the same David Attenborough who pretends to film wild polar bears having cubs in the wild but its actually filmed in a zoo in London, whos programmes read the words now... programming... is 99% made in front of a blue screen...hes a bigger actor than his brother dickie ffs.. also works for the biggest pedo corporation in the world and who would of knew what old jimmy was up to but kept sthoom.... that David Attenborough.. don't make me laugh... 

• Like 1

I don't believe any of the stats from either side.

Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate agenda and global warming are funded by those with elitist agendas pushing yet more consumerism through green technology. 

They are just opposing advertising campaigns.

I do believe in common sense though, how anyone cannot believe we are adversely affecting our planet is beyond me. We are over populated and obscenely wasteful of resources. If the earth was a dog and you took it to a vet he would tell you it was being killed by parasitic mange, that's us and you all know what the cure would be!

I don't have a solution but wish someone did.

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Of course the earth has warmed and cooled naturally in the past but not whilst 8 billion people pollute it at an alarming rate also.

All those polloutants are causing cancers ' the pesticides ' insecticides we using to feed those 8 Billion is pollouting the soil and causing cancers.

And when the sea levels rise sufficiently and they are rising then where are the hundreds of millions World wide that will be displaced go ????

Us humans are causing catastrophic damage on all fronts .

Its playing out in front of our eyes and those ultimately causing the problem will be the last to suffer its consequences .

So....what plans have greta and the extinction rebellion mongs got to solve it? Because me starting to eat artificial meat and turning my TV off standby sure as hell won't affect it. While Mr bungo who lives in bongo bongo land who's wife is expecting her tenth kid isn't really listening to your concerns 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So....what plans have greta and the extinction rebellion mongs got to solve it? Because me starting to eat artificial meat and turning my TV off standby sure as hell won't affect it. While Mr bungo who lives in bongo bongo land who's wife is expecting her tenth kid isn't really listening to your concerns 

Maybe it’s up to the more educated amongst us to start making a difference and not to bury our heads in the sand like mr and mrs bongo bongo which would make us every bit as bad. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

It's Industrial countries with large populations that need to take action.

China

Usa

India

Brazil

South American deforestation'

They cutting down the Lungs of the World.

Its Madness and Greed.

Max Brazil is one of the leaders in reducing carbon in the world, 60percent of the Amazon is protected by law, an Brazilians said themselves that the fires occur every year in the dry season.

The climate movement is all political, one rule for them an another for us.

I agree were polluting the earth with our rubbish, that needs sorted, but there's no evidence our co2 emissions is causing the climate change.

Trees absorb co2 an produce oxygen, co2 is a plant nutrient, fact?

Why don't these climate fearmongers start planting more trees eh plain an simple?

Sure the methane that animals give off is slot more than what humans put out.

So will we kill all animals?

As king said the earth's climate changes on its own accord not ours

• Like 3
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Lol you mean the same David Attenborough who pretends to film wild polar bears having cubs in the wild but its actually filmed in a zoo in London, whos programmes read the words now... programming... is 99% made in front of a blue screen...hes a bigger actor than his brother dickie ffs.. also works for the biggest pedo corporation in the world and who would of knew what old jimmy was up to but kept sthoom.... that David Attenborough.. don't make me laugh... 

David Attenborough was caught out many a time lying about climate related things.

In one of the videos I posted, Attenborough done a documentary on walruses, an how they were climbing the bare rocks an falling to there deaths, because climate change melted the ice.

Turns out he was lying, an that the walruses were climbing up the rocks due to over population an no room in the beaches not melting ice.

A earlier documentary made thirty years ago shows then climbing the rocks, so Attenborough is a paid shill spewing porkies.

Hard to take I know, cause I grew up watching him,but it's the truth.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv nothing against  your religious beliefs Francie but don't take everything literally to the point you think everything's ok because it's God's plan.

Wev got Free will and we Fecking the job up good style and at a fast rate of knots .

Haha ffs max, were have I mentioned God. my faith has no input at all bud, I'm going by research that's be done, not guess work like the global warmers.

• Like 2

How can sea levels rise due to ice sheets melting?

I could be way of here, but the hydrologic cycle is proven science.

Water gets evaporated from the sea, some back into atmosphere an some into clouds, then rain falls hits the mountains an flows to sea.

How come this rainwater all over the world falling constantly an running into the sea is not rising the sea levels?

Billions of gallons falling daily an running into the sea?

Were as climate folk want me to be scared of ice melting very very slowly, actually how much water going into the sea from melting sheets is a mystery.

I can bet that there's more water running into the sea from rainfall around the world, than melting icebergs.

So how come the sea ain't rising due to the volume of rainfall? Anyone

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Evaporation ' whereas Glaciers melting as fast as they are WILL rise sea levels ' it's happening as we speak .

The cold water also messes up the underwater currents messing with the likes of El Niño which in turn causes extreem weather.

Get building that Ark Francie .

Evaporation thank you max.

So will the glacier melt not get evaporated?

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/09/water-land-sea-levels-shift-map/

National geographic said scientists Are shocked to learn the earth has gained more land than lost in the last fifty years lololokol ffs

• Like 1

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter be groomed by the left for furthering their own twisted cause. These liberals really think they have taken over the world fs

• Like 8

If 2% of the atmosphere is greenhouse gas  and  co2 makes up 3.62% of that 2% and man made co2  makes up just 3.4% of the 3.62% of the 2% then this means mans impact on the total atmosphere is 0.0024616% or around 1/400th of a %   :laugh:

human-global-warming.jpg

• Like 1