Pepsi update

For those interested;

Shes 3 now, haven’t had her out with the terriers as much as I’d have liked but she’s defo put some shifts in. Never done more than 5 a night tho,

Cracking pet, albeit a bit needy. Soft as butter with the children. Fantastic guard 

Shes done some things that have surprised some seasoned diggers. She also runs with the lurchers, boxes in bloody well for a dog not Bred to do it. She knows when to behave and what’s a threat and what’s not, even ran from a Frenchie just this week!  

There’s still some things I’d have a little different about her but I’m more than pleased. People call her The Headpopper and she’s certainly earned it

A042944F-5D02-4C08-B127-48186D1E1CA4.jpeg

DA8F4522-8296-4157-84D1-19F0696F9966.jpeg

• Like 9

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Wee bit bigger than ye was hoping for to start with ? atleast yous still got her an playing to her strengths pal, atvb to you an the bitch?

You’re not wrong! She’s around 15.5kg as she sits. She kinda did the job she was really intended for; which was opening doors! 

To watch her work is a thing of beauty. Stupid, stupid animal though 

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

She’s 7.5 now. Never bred her. 

There’s plenty of dogs that’ll have put away more game for sure, and she cant bush for shit, but she proved her worth time and time again and did some unbelievable things in her time. Apart from the biggest of rabbits, nothing has never ever lasted more than 5 seconds with her. That’s no exaggeration 

two of her littermates gained working titles abroad too, for what that’s worth 

A late starter, GC showed me how to get her turned on when I bought a running dog off his pal. 

Always regretted not breeding her with each passing year and so I’ve finally done it to a big patt named Hulk (a son of Brick? From Norfolk way? And a red bitch named Tess) 

hoping for a small litter. I’ll keep a bitch and the owner of hulk will be offered one. Plus I’ll make contact with the man that arranged my terrier too 

70EDB158-492A-4DBF-9456-60C0CA3216CD.jpeg

ABA7C0F1-5015-460F-9056-2B0343F8F71F.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
On 10/10/2023 at 10:45, Dead Eyes said:

She’s 7.5 now. Never bred her. 

There’s plenty of dogs that’ll have put away more game for sure, and she cant bush for shit, but she proved her worth time and time again and did some unbelievable things in her time. Apart from the biggest of rabbits, nothing has never ever lasted more than 5 seconds with her. That’s no exaggeration 

two of her littermates gained working titles abroad too, for what that’s worth 

A late starter, GC showed me how to get her turned on when I bought a running dog off his pal. 

Always regretted not breeding her with each passing year and so I’ve finally done it to a big patt named Hulk (a son of Brick? From Norfolk way? And a red bitch named Tess) 

hoping for a small litter. I’ll keep a bitch and the owner of hulk will be offered one. Plus I’ll make contact with the man that arranged my terrier too 

70EDB158-492A-4DBF-9456-60C0CA3216CD.jpeg

ABA7C0F1-5015-460F-9056-2B0343F8F71F.jpeg

What are you hoping to get from breeding a already bull influence terrier back to a bulldog?