Bedlington x whippet

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

there is plenty on every week but 90% are pets. if you want working stock which I assume you do then watch what you are looking for and be careful to get what you want. 

Very careful at that! Bedlington whippets are the biggest stitch up going at the moment with the money men out there most people are left rather disappointed An disheartened with end result after being told bedlington whippets are a good little Lurcher for work only advice I’d offer is don’t be easily fooled an don’t rush in to any thing till you feel 100% comfortable 

15 minutes ago, poxon said:

Very careful at that! Bedlington whippets are the biggest stitch up going at the moment with the money men out there most people are left rather disappointed An disheartened with end result after being told bedlington whippets are a good little Lurcher for work only advice I’d offer is don’t be easily fooled an don’t rush in to any thing till you feel 100% comfortable 

??

2 hours ago, poxon said:

I agree with every word ,but still some good lads out there you just have to siev through the crap,

the money breeders are destroying a proper honest type .

• Like 1
4 hours ago, fred90 said:

there is plenty on every week but 90% are pets. if you want working stock which I assume you do then watch what you are looking for and be careful to get what you want. 

Most litters of whippet x bedlington are from  Kc bred parents and I've seen a few make good dogs ,

of course always best to get worker to worker but I see jucks with the best of breeding turn out useless .

its what we do and the way we bring them on and how much we put in front of them that makes a juck .

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Most litters of whippet x bedlington are from  Kc bred parents and I've seen a few make good dogs ,

of course always best to get worker to worker but I see jucks with the best of breeding turn out useless .

its what we do and the way we bring them on and how much we put in front of them that makes a juck .

some kc dogs do work. seen unregistered dogs work as well. breeding is half of it but as you say what you do with them is just as important. you can have the best bred pup ever but you can't just expect things to happen. 

• Like 3
On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 20:25, fred90 said:

some kc dogs do work. seen unregistered dogs work as well. breeding is half of it but as you say what you do with them is just as important. you can have the best bred pup ever but you can't just expect things to happen. 

you only get out what you put in ?