New Pup saluki x

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pup finally come good!

Cheers guys new vet diagnosed him with sarcoptic  mange which surprised me. But his hair growing back as fast as it disappeared!

If there are no signs of mange mites, burrowing under the skin, causing bleeds and pustules, etc,...there is no point in trying to eradicate a parasite that is not on the host... It is best to co

Posted Images

ill give it a try on me old bitch poxon she gets bit on back leg and on the ears clears up after a few week advocate even kids dick lotion clear it but shite to look at and cant be good for the bitch you got 4 dogs all living together eating same 3 look well one with a bit a mange on back leg its head doing lol even more head doing is she was a good bitch id of had a pup from her but no good breeding of a bitch like that 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wild-Bill said:

Do you get it off eBay poxon 

Yes mate eBay or can be bought from any farm An general supply’s or any place that deals with horse products or poultry products or if ya local pet shop deals in animal health products 

Just now, poxon said:

Yes mate eBay or can be bought from any farm An general supply’s or any place that deals with horse products or poultry products or if ya local pet shop deals in animal health products 

Nice one mate. Got plenty them type shops round me I’ll pick some up. Sounds handy to use. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

This is the one I use I only pay about £6 from a local farm an general 

48D22401-870C-4054-B44C-319671D93DE4.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, poxon said:

There’s cheaper types out there bill there’s powder or granulated 

Was watching a good review about omega 3's etc from oily fish the other night. The omega 3's etc don't come from the fish, but the algae etc they feed on ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Was watching a good review about omega 3's etc from oily fish the other night. The omega 3's etc don't come from the fish, but the algae etc they feed on ?

Now then palagic fish such as mackerel and sardines store oil in there bonce so that when the travel thru the different depths of water the dont get the bens same as what whales do.

Hope this helps 

53 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Now then palagic fish such as mackerel and sardines store oil in there bonce so that when the travel thru the different depths of water the dont get the bens same as what whales do.

Hope this helps 

? eh?

55 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Hope this helps 

I've been eating pelagic fish ALL my life, and you know what? Yep, it certainly does give one a cerebral advantage over one's canine athletic participants' comrades an advantage ?

• Haha 1