Bald patches and scratching pics included

14 minutes ago, matty said:

Raw meat and bone with oily fish. Just spoke with breeder his are showing signs too so hoping I can get a cancellation appointment first thing.

I wouldn’t worry about it to much probably form a dirty bed or something like that I’d just wash them and should be sound in a week or 2 

• Like 1
On 27/09/2019 at 10:38, matty said:

Update, took him to vets this morning, vet said he is not convinced of mange probably just lowered immune system and puppy scratching. He did give us stronghold just incase though.

•  

Good luck with getting pup sorted ,looks like mange  but I'm no greedy vet .

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I have put a video up in the post in the lurcher section. I'm starting to believe it's an allergy. Dog has zero sore spots the hair is just cominng out! Very strange been around dogs all my life and never seen anything like it

could be an allergy but its unlikely all the pups would be allergic not impossible though, but the whole litter could suffer from mange although sarcoptic would leave the skin sore and red but demodic can result in just hair loss either way the vet will do scrapes and hopefully get it sorted, nu stock will only grow hair if the underlying cause of the loss has been treated first and if it has the hair will grow back its self

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, big sid said:

could be an allergy but its unlikely all the pups would be allergic not impossible though, but the whole litter could suffer from mange although sarcoptic would leave the skin sore and red but demodic can result in just hair loss either way the vet will do scrapes and hopefully get it sorted, nu stock will only grow hair if the underlying cause of the loss has been treated first and if it has the hair will grow back its self

Spoke with breeder looks like nothing wrong with his pups nothing like mine just strange im getting secind opinion from vets as he treates for sarcoptic  mange with stronghold  as  precaution. But don't think it treats demodic which is what I thought it was.

19 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I have put a video up in the post in the lurcher section. I'm starting to believe it's an allergy. Dog has zero sore spots the hair is just cominng out! Very strange been around dogs all my life and never seen anything like it

4 hours ago, matty said:

good luck ,hope pup recovers ok .

He has got worse I'm at yet another vets Monday. No hot spots not scratching much just lose of hair. I have changed food bedding and been treated with stronghold but fur still dropping out.

20191002_195720.jpg