Another day , another dda sketch

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My little girls friends parents rescued a dog very similar to those types  I stopped her going round  no chances taken at all  very different having a bull cross in a kennel at the bott

Whenever I see things like that I always think of that poor little scouse girl who was killed at her grandmas house. that dog pretty much removed that little souls head from her body  just t

That’s true, no offence, but anyone that says any dog never mind dog with aggression in their blood is 100% is not thinking right........they may be 100% SO FAR but that’s no guarantee of anything.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, C.green said:

Some of these dogs that are worth a few quid have the worst temperaments. Litters banged out of them to recover outlay regardless of faults.shar pei chow chow them ugly bully things.

The boss has a shar pei and it’s a dodgy Cnut would taste ye in a heartbeat. 

It's amazing now on how many young kids are left alone with dogs, and are allowed to sit on, or beside a dog while it's eating or sleeping. 

When we were kids you'd never go near a dog while it ate it's meal. You'd get a clip around the ear if you did, or bitten at worse. 

Just asking for trouble, them it's the poor dog that get the bullet when it lashes out after been hurt, or teased ect. 

Atb j 

20 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The boss has a shar pei and it’s a dodgy Cnut would taste ye in a heartbeat. 

I owned a Shar Pei for ten and a half years he was very territorial yes but an absolute gent and new who the boss was I will never forget him. 

There are certain breeds of dogs that really should not be  kept without a special licence, also there are certain breeds of humans that should not be allowed to own dogs under any circumstances. Most people in their lifetime will come across a situation where you will be worried or attacked by a dog however mild a situation, but a full blown attack by a large breed you dont stand much chance, unless youre armed. A friend of mine was attacked recently by his girlfriends dog and suffered quite bad injuries to his face and neck. As was the case it was the usual chav type dog and feckwit owner, not a staffie a may add, but a more exotic breed that people would ask the owner what it was and then sit in reflected glory, as if the dog was an extension of themselves, these pricks really piss me off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

yep the reason I wont have dogs in the house....and my 3 are soft as bollox......but as ive said a dozen times on these threads....your average lurcher is 50lbs of muscle and teeth...

how many of us have small whippety lurchers that can kill a fox or a 50-60 lbs roe deer in a matter of seconds by crushing its windpipe...my 5 year old weighs around 40 lbs....even my 10 year old is only around 70lbs......

make no mistake they would make short work of a child....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Erm NO ?

Im sure Wilf ain't all flustered over the above post so why should you be .

I'm sure wilf would flatten you no problem....your like a f***ing child at times with the man crush you have for certain members.....go sort it out once and for all? or  keep acting  the shithouse behind a screen because it's obvious your fists don't have  as much energy as that mouth of yours pal?

• Haha 1

Blimey ! That escalated quickly......so before I get drawn into something that’s none of my business let me just make a couple of things clear:

The only thing I’m into flattening these days is my dinner ! 

And nothing Max has ever said to me would make me feel angry in that way towards the bloke and I’m sure he feels exactly the same.

We exchange some banter, some strong opinions and a few friendly (and sometimes not so friendly) insults.....that’s it and that’s all ;) ......no skin off anyones nose as far as I can see.

just for the record 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

yep the reason I wont have dogs in the house....and my 3 are soft as bollox......but as ive said a dozen times on these threads....your average lurcher is 50lbs of muscle and teeth...

how many of us have small whippety lurchers that can kill a fox or a 50-60 lbs roe deer in a matter of seconds by crushing its windpipe...my 5 year old weighs around 40 lbs....even my 10 year old is only around 70lbs......

make no mistake they would make short work of a child....

Well put. 

A lot of people who own powerful types of dogs, have never seen them in action, so don't understand the power and drive they have, if and when they decide to kick off.

My dog here is around 40lb, soft as butter, would lick you to death, but I still wouldn't trust around anyone, especially children. 

She sleeps in the utility room, and goes no further than that in the house. 

You just can't be to careful sometimes.

Atb j 

My dog lives in the house and I've got an 8 month old baby. 

Best thing I've bought is a pen and sleeping box for the dog in the garden.

Gives them both some space. Baby can play on the floor safely and the dog can get some peace from the baby lol

Edited by MH1
  • Like 2

Think your bang on there mh. The bull cross has been in the house all of his six years. His mellowed with age and is fine with kids out and bout but likes his space and used to be a grumpy git.
With a grandkid on the way no chances with be taken and things will be crystal clear. I will be getting  a kennel outside for him as well 

18 minutes ago, terryd said:

Think your bang on there mh. The bull cross has been in the house all of his six years. His mellowed with age and is fine with kids out and bout but likes his space and used to be a grumpy git.
With a grandkid on the way no chances with be taken and things will be crystal clear. I will be getting  a kennel outside for him as well 

It's 100% worth it I think, especially when the baby starts walking about, stops the dog getting grabbed and bitten haha