Scum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

I know of a chap had his head bet with a shovel and his dog taken and others that were taken never a word about them but didnt there few end up your end i believe one rose from the dead like lazarus up your part the country famous stud dog. I could throw few names handy enough steak knife but people wont believe them iv done it before so whats the point when there cronies will only shout it down.  Be very surprised who buy up  a dog and harbour them.

Edited by chesney
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

I know of a chap had his head bet with a shovel and his dog taken and others that were taken never a word about them but didnt there few end up your end i believe one rose from the dead like lazaru

My end?

First I’ve heard of it don’t associate with that type of gentlemen.

You got dogs nicked and knew who it was and you never done anything.....

Yet your gonna get to the bottom of that fellas birds being nicked lol 

Like I said your full of sh@t 

Your blowing more hot air than a tumble drier 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

My end?

First I’ve heard of it don’t associate with that type of gentlemen.

You got dogs nicked and knew who it was and you never done anything.....

Yet your gonna get to the bottom of that fellas birds being nicked lol 

Like I said your full of sh@t 

Your blowing more hot air than a tumble drier 

You certainly know more than your letting on you either have stuff them dogs or digging with some them  or helping line there pockets so dont come act the bollix with me go give back what ever it is your hiding

4 hours ago, Steak knife said:

Your right about one thing I do know plenty

I know your an asshole

I ain’t got time for dog thieves fella

Must be some other part of the country your waffling on about now

Yea your buddies with either wayne darren or damien  ya f***ing cretant crawl back in under  yor rock and dont be diverting the topic everytime one these threads come well fellas here you have one members what these fuckers do theres plenty more his kind on here

• Confused 1

Listen fella no need to get bitter towards me I never robbed your dogs 

You know who did and you done sfa about it

Now your on here giving it the Billy big balls behind a keyboard

If you think for one min your fooling me or anyone else with with that bs your sadly mistaken

When it came to it you dropped your plums and you know it.

Atb 

I never said you took anything on us just sounds if you defend those that do these things. And i sure is hell aint giving it billy big balls as you say im more than able to look after meself. Now as for doing sfa as you say do your homework  i was the only one that stood up to be counted when it mattered and took alot heat for others into the bargain im still taking it today but i wont profit from nowan or cover up and dig over other mens property.  I told you before you keep digging ya more than likely wont like what ya find but dont slate me go and take it with those that rob keep mind and buy other mens dogs . I can see shitload posts coming from certain circles now at least people will get an idea where peoples priorities lie. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, chesney said:

I never said you took anything on us just sounds if you defend those that do these things. And i sure is hell aint giving it billy big balls as you say im more than able to look after meself. Now as for doing sfa as you say do your homework  i was the only one that stood up to be counted when it mattered and took alot heat for others into the bargain im still taking it today but i wont profit from nowan or cover up and dig over other mens property.  I told you before you keep digging ya more than likely wont like what ya find but dont slate me go and take it with those that rob keep mind and buy other mens dogs . I can see shitload posts coming from certain circles now at least people will get an idea where peoples priorities lie. 

You said I was buddies with the 3 fellas mentioned above.

I take from that you reckon I run with dogs thieves.

Your wrong on all accounts

I accused you of rambling on posting sh@t which I believe to be true.

If you were the only one stood up while all else done sfa then you do deserve credit

Same time I’d be looking at my circle if that’s the case them men aren’t mates

Anyone else ain’t either so don’t be fooled thinking they will

You want to do something better off doing it yourself not relying on others. 

Big bad world out there and crying on here get you nowhere fella

Atb

21 hours ago, chesney said:

That fella has  alot theorys bar the obvious that we pointed out to him no coincidence who was down that area that time but il get to the end of it eventually.

Who was down that area Chesney, a lot of people in and out of that yard with the business ml is in,anyone would have known them birds were there plus more than likely know the dogs are there aswell, people knew for years that Alan kept the birds, it's happened all over the country, we had birds taken a few weeks ago, the birds are a favourite for the travellers, always have been. 

14 hours ago, Steak knife said:

You said I was buddies with the 3 fellas mentioned above.

I take from that you reckon I run with dogs thieves.

Your wrong on all accounts

I accused you of rambling on posting sh@t which I believe to be true.

If you were the only one stood up while all else done sfa then you do deserve credit

Same time I’d be looking at my circle if that’s the case them men aren’t mates

Anyone else ain’t either so don’t be fooled thinking they will

You want to do something better off doing it yourself not relying on others. 

Big bad world out there and crying on here get you nowhere fella

Atb

Well you certaintly dont f**k all what i was up to be very hard find when they been moved from yard to yard between athlone and ballinsloe and up the country yea we had suspicionsvwhere they but before ya go bull headed into places ya definitly need to bec100% there amazing how wird was put out they were desd when quedtions been asked.. Steakknife your a wanker coming on here diverting threads from the topic af hand you just stay licking the windows on the yellow bus. With you posting your bs nowan will post nothing on other dogs going atleast they might have a chance getting them back. Go for big long a very short pier thats what you do.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, fat man said:

Who was down that area Chesney, a lot of people in and out of that yard with the business ml is in,anyone would have known them birds were there plus more than likely know the dogs are there aswell, people knew for years that Alan kept the birds, it's happened all over the country, we had birds taken a few weeks ago, the birds are a favourite for the travellers, always 

If your ever down around il tell as for where them dogs ya would have to be shown them to know whats there you know that few ducks only feathers wonders that yard as you know. Im leaving at that i not posting on this thread again its for lads to post on dogs going in the hope they get them. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, chesney said:

Well you certaintly dont f**k all what i was up to be very hard find when they been moved from yard to yard between athlone and ballinsloe and up the country yea we had suspicionsvwhere they but before ya go bull headed into places ya definitly need to bec100% there amazing how wird was put out they were desd when quedtions been asked.. Steakknife your a wanker coming on here diverting threads from the topic af hand you just stay licking the windows on the yellow bus. With you posting your bs nowan will post nothing on other dogs going atleast they might have a chance getting them back. Go for big long a very short pier thats what you do.

Were you driving when you typed that ?