Scum

35 minutes ago, rob284 said:

I've heard some Gard's are known to lift terriers off lads to benefit themselves. Corrupted isn't the word, theyre lying bent thugs in uniform, nothing like the police, you'd be the easy man to catch if you retaliated.

Maybe the so called law men on here are the ones setting it all up 

• Sad 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

All well and good what yous are saying

If some dirty dog robbing c*nt was to ever take any of my dogs and I knew who it was

I wouldn’t be relying on the Garda or people on here or on fb to get them back for me

Its sh*t like that is what keeps them at thieving no one is stopping them doing what they like that’s how I see it 

Show them what happens when they steal someone’s pride and joy what they’ve worked hard for

Make an example out of them see how quick they are planning it again or coming back

Edited by Steak knife
  • Like 6
13 hours ago, Steak knife said:

After all the talk everybody has went quiet.

Not much talk now about the terriers still missing?

Stand back and let it happen it will happen again. 

On 07/03/2020 at 14:30, Steak knife said:

I wonder did they ever go in the next day after?

received_501338427085917.jpeg

Edited by Hatch28
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

same f***ing thrash going on..happy days i jacked up the terriers,..too many two faced a holes in the game ,ony a few genuine lads ,and that opinions based on years of participation...hope the dogs are recovered 

• Like 7

It seems to be every week now dogs going missing wonder half the time meself is it worth it hard enough getting few decent ones takes alot of timecand effort for some c**t to take come in onevnight and clean ya out and they gets away with it everytime.

• Like 1