Scum

1 hour ago, king said:

Some say he eats loads of fried egg sandwiches..is that the same fella.

Walks with a slight limp.and he owns a black clipper lighter.with a dodgy flint.

And he allways rubs the lighter down his leg fast as feck while muttering the words damp flint damp flint.

If so I don't know him...

His wife is a red head............ no hair but a red head.?

• Haha 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Take heed what's been posted...the dirty xxxxxxx. How did they know these terriers where there someone told em. That's what I'd be worried about

Lots of question who's worse the thieves the buyers or the fellas who set it up or maybe thieves knew them directly. ?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bull mcabe said:

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Screenshot_20200305-210131.jpg

Edited by Hatch28
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Hatch28 said:

Lots of question who's worse the thieves the buyers or the fellas who set it up or maybe thieves knew them directly. ?

If was no buyers be no thieves or no one to set it up , all shitting in same bucket so all need a good kicking 

• Like 3

Keep digging lads and i doubt alot lads not going to like what they find cause theres members on here thats mates with lads that bough up stolen dug over them and kept them  in there yards never gave  a f**k for the lads that been robbed and its been going on for years but dont think for one minute that lads some you hold in high regard didnt know or dont know whats gone on or is going on because they do and they have dirtied there hands just as much anyone. 

• Like 6
On 02/03/2020 at 21:18, chesney said:

Been there and done all that dc nowan wanted to hear about it they to busy in each others pockets whether it was getting sercices buying pups or matings back and forth everyone in the background know whats gone none there business as they would say but all of a sudden everyones in on this one. And to be honest i wouldnt put myself out there again i just say mind my own like everybody else.

Us Irish are to soft,we need to be round to the fuckers houses and give them a good hiding,lads in any other country would be right round sorting the c**ts out

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joe lurcher said:

Us Irish are to soft,we need to be round to the fuckers houses and give them a good hiding,lads in any other country would be right round sorting the c**ts out

I wouldnt say soft joe lurcher just ordinary people that try to lead normal lives work build a home and rear families dont want or need the hassle or trouble some these can bring to there door.  We all like our dogs  whether they be lurchers terriers or hounds its  theonly pass time alot of us into for the few months the year we spend the rest looking after these dogs feeding cleaning them out walking them shouting out at all hrs the night telling the fuckers to shut up barking but we love telling the lads about the noise they made last night and kept the neighbours awake if you several dogs or more you get to know every trate or bark of eachone rearing and breeding pups is probably the most satisfying of all. But then we get this element that think they  can just rob and take what others spend a life time trying to get and some in it for money that will buy up these stolen dogs and ask no questions 100% should all be around there and making sure it doesnt happen again but when your in work nights or days and your mates are bit away from you there f**k all stoping these mongs coming back and i dont care how hard a lad thinks he is its numbers game with them people and they have no morals are you really prepared to go there level because thats what its going to take.  I wouldnt say people or soft they just have responsibilities other priorities  that these scumbags can take advantage of.

Edited by chesney
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

The man or men given them the hiding would be in jail before the robber himself. The Irish are far from been soft I think and I would hope he will get what's coming to him with the help a god.

Yea you can sing that, the high up law men would be at your door at 6 or 7 in the morning and question you then not get the right answers they want make up there own answers I can't even have a drink in this country over the law and order their worse than any of them scumbags and thieving terriers lurcher cars horses up and down the country and nothing about it and have been for years. 

• Like 2

Get of what ever facebook hunting sites these lads are on be a start dont be inviting lads up for hunting/digging you dont know go through your friends pages and start deleting numbers in your phone you have of lads that might know these lads start deleting.  As for the digging lads  in the know stop given out services to men you know has robbed stop inviting them down so you can give them services or whatever else they looking some of ye have been caught out already handling minding keeping stolen only to deny it dont be so ignorant to invite the people that caught you out down just tell them to f**k of cause when things go wrong you fellas are the frontline for having contact.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Hatch28 said:

Yea you can sing that, the high up law men would be at your door at 6 or 7 in the morning and question you then not get the right answers they want make up there own answers I can't even have a drink in this country over the law and order their worse than any of them scumbags and thieving terriers lurcher cars horses up and down the country and nothing about it and have been for years. 

Spot on no justice in this country for the average Joe . Threw my own experience I can only say screw the law because it's never on your side.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Hatch28 said:

I've heard some Gard's are known to lift terriers off lads to benefit themselves. Corrupted isn't the word, theyre lying bent thugs in uniform, nothing like the police, you'd be the easy man to catch if you retaliated.

• Like 1