Scum

8 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

I don't keep lurchers only a few beagles.its me father's dog and il just tell em in court I'd a dog on trial he was no good so gave him back dirty fuckers

Ya couldnt make it up ffs

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

Some dose 

IMG_20200302_132833~4.jpg

There just filthy dirt their destroying the country side anytime I was out cover hunting last year them dirt would appear they want every one on gear so they can control us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 01/03/2020 at 22:29, Shovel shy said:

Ya no wat there like here Chesney. Wouldn't raid a site without armed response.but for terriers?? Ya boys must have connections

When my dogs were stolen the garda were not very helpful, at one spot we paid a visit to they told us that they didn't enter that certain estate after dark so we said fair enough we were going in either way, they then told us if we started anything we would be held responsible, we still went in but no dogs, I have to say the gardai in roscommon were very helpful, 6 of them came onto the site along with us at nearly 11 o clock at night, no dogs got their either. 

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

There just different down this way so.weve had them try move us on more times than I can remember this year and that's with permission.suppose they don't like been out on frosty cold Sundays during the season haha

Was out with hounds myself on Sunday, good crack, haven't been out with hounds in years. The lads had 2 Jack Russell terriers running with them and 3 times they bolted a fox after the hounds marked, we ended up with a  dig in the evening, what a calamity, 2 jr terriers and 3 hounds in the earth, they had 9 hounds in all I think, mostly beagle xs but they knew there job.

• Like 3

Seen on Facebook people paying silly money for there dogs back an not saying owt , seem tobe always brushed under the carpet an thay get away with it , I think a lot of dogs get shipped about so harder to find tuck from over the pond to England an same from here 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Apache... said:

28 dogs seized from a gypo camp in France lately all with English and Irish chips in them.

I saw the thing with 28 dogs but it didn't say they had English or Irish chips in them on that , they all looked French breeds of dog too.

On 02/03/2020 at 23:54, chesney said:

Ya couldnt make it up ffs

Well yous lads should name and shame the dirty tramps. 

Not online if you’s don’t feel comfortable  but via pm etc...

Folk don’t work that way up my end because they’d have gun in there mouth.

20 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

Well yous lads should name and shame the dirty tramps. 

Not online if you’s don’t feel comfortable  but via pm etc...

Folk don’t work that way up my end because they’d have gun in there mouth.

Plenty up your way  lined one mans pockets and  did give a monkeys what he done to lads this way im after been down that road steak knife and lads didnt want to know end of one lad down this way had paid big money for a bitch they knew was stolen when the chap found out where his bitch was after bout 14months he went and got her back of this lad had bought her he said he never knew the bitch had been stolen which is lies. I hear lately he do give services out to the lad that took the bitch and sold him the bitch now how thick is he no coincidence that yard not to far from me where we keep terriers only year ago had birds taken out there and twice came back for terriers but were disturbed  both times my mates called me paranoid for thinking the way i do but if somebody wasnt given out services to certain individuals they would have no business to be down this end. But they be f**k all said about it cause lads from your end of the country and other parts of ireland hold these wankers in high regard and thats the truth of it. 

Edited by chesney
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 21/10/2019 at 20:02, jcb said:

I

very sorry to hear that about your dogs had things taken years ago made changes to the way i sell things now and security but it does make you paro about everything f..kers wreck it for genuine hunters who put time and years into there lines. I would make it hard for them to move on share whats happened on as many sites as you can and if your not on some  of the social media sites get someone who is and get them to share the link around from friends to friends hope you get them back.

A.T.B

Edited by NETS
On 02/03/2020 at 15:24, Paul white said:

If you don’t   Know any lad very very well

don.t tell or show them anything 

about your dogs or your mates dogs

If ye only know what I  know

about what’s going on in  this hunting game ye be   All thinking hard

who ye chat two

Have  a good summer 

and don’t show yere dogs 

if ye  can lads 

Good luck 

well put

7 hours ago, chesney said:

Plenty up your way  lined one mans pockets and  did give a monkeys what he done to lads this way im after been down that road steak knife and lads didnt want to know end of one lad down this way had paid big money for a bitch they knew was stolen when the chap found out where his bitch was after bout 14months he went and got her back of this lad had bought her he said he never knew the bitch had been stolen which is lies. I hear lately he do give services out to the lad that took the bitch and sold him the bitch now how thick is he no coincidence that yard not to far from me where we keep terriers only year ago had birds taken out there and twice came back for terriers but were disturbed  both times my mates called me paranoid for thinking the way i do but if somebody wasnt given out services to certain individuals they would have no business to be down this end. But they be f**k all said about it cause lads from your end of the country and other parts of ireland hold these wankers in high regard and thats the truth of it. 

Well by fk you must know some right scumbags.

Glad the ones I know ain’t into anything like that or folk know better.