Scum

1 minute ago, Hatch28 said:

Sure every one knows their names by now I never asked what they were driving because its not the cars fault. 

The dog thieving and other animals theft has been going on for years but this is the very first time I've of the law and order getting involved. 

If some lad has a bit of sway with the law and has used it to get his dogs back more power to him. 
Use all the tools at your disposal I say. 

• Like 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If some lad has a bit of sway with the law and has used it to get his dogs back more power to him. 
Use all the tools at your disposal I say. 

I'm glad he got back some of his dogs but theres alot of question marks surrounding this hole incident its like a puzzle ?

• Like 3

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts??? 

Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves... 

Knowing what you know, and saying f**k all.... Puts you in the same league as them in my book..... ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts??? 

Knowing what you know, and saying f**k all.... Puts you in the same league as them in my book..... ?

Ye have to be careful what you say the written word is liable and at the end of the day doesn't matter what someone did or didn't the book stops with the law and order they decide who's guilty and who walked general rule of thumb ye talk ye walk?

31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Been there and done all that dc nowan wanted to hear about it they to busy in each others pockets whether it was getting sercices buying pups or matings back and forth everyone in the background know whats gone none there business as they would say but all of a sudden everyones in on this one. And to be honest i wouldnt put myself out there again i just say mind my own like everybody else.

Edited by chesney
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

Been there and done all that dc nowan wanted to hear about it they to busy in each others pockets whether it was getting sercices buying pups or matings back and forth everyone in the background know whats gone none there business as they would say but all of a sudden everyones in on this one. And to be honest i wouldnt put myself out there again i just say mind my own like everybody else.

Chesney sure if this Mr White has info on these dog robbers why don't he get the man's dogs back instead of talking about there all brave behind phone or keyboard go down get man's dogs back 

15 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Chesney sure if this Mr White has info on these dog robbers why don't he get the man's dogs back instead of talking about there all brave behind phone or keyboard go down get man's dogs back 

To be honest undertaker i dont know what to make of it i hope the chap gets all his dogs back it be good ending for once. I hear theres a message doing the rds rally the troops i not  on facebook or in these mighty clicks so i couldn't really say what i cant get around is the law getting a warrant pulling gardai from carrick-on-suir and clonmel and going in on site to get the few dogs they got and im delighted for the man that they did he must have serious pull in high places to do that. Theres a shortage of gardai in this town and to be able to get gardai to go from here to clonmel on a weekend to help retrieve dogs questions need to be asked higher up cause i know if i went to my local gardai in the same situation i be to reports need to wrote up they look into it and so on they havnt the resources is what i be told and im sure many others like wise. 

Edited by chesney
33 minutes ago, chesney said:

Just because no one helped you out doesn’t mean you shouldn’t care about another mans dogs being stolen 

22 minutes ago, chesney said:

. Theres a shortage of gardai in this town and to be able to get gardai to go from here to clonmel on a weekend to help retrieve dogs questions need to be asked higher up cause i know if i went to my local gardai in the same situation i be to reports need to wrote up they look into it and so on they havnt the resources is what i be told and im sure many others like wise. 

Guards are wankers down this way Chesney ya no that. Mad that up the road they'd raid a site for working dogs  and here 3 of them called to me today and gave me a summons for court for having no dog licence for me father's lurcher when I was lamping hahah madness 

Edited by Shovel shy
19 minutes ago, Shovel shy said:

Guards are wankers down this way Chesney ya no that. Mad that up the road they'd raid a site for working dogs  and here 3 of them called to me today and gave me a summons for court for having no dog licence for me father's lurcher when I was lamping hahah madness 

That's typical it's the same up and down the country, nottin but a shower of tax collectors for their masters and the best bit their that  brainwashed when they leave templemore they don't even realise the clowns their been made of. 

23 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

Just because no one helped you out doesn’t mean you shouldn’t care about another mans dogs being stolen 

Now where did i say i didnt care what happens that mans dogs and i never asked for nowans help cause i dont need it im well capable of looking after my own business haha and i certainly wouldnt be relying on some of the great so called terriermen. Iv a very closed circle now i can make a call if i need to. 

12 minutes ago, Hatch28 said:

That's typical it's the same up and down the country, nottin but a shower of tax collectors for their masters and the best bit their that  brainwashed when they leave templemore they don't even realise the clowns their been made of. 

Some dose 

IMG_20200302_132833~4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1