Scum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

On 27/10/2019 at 17:52, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes it is all I can say. Every month someone on here is getting robbed out of there dog's. Never heard of a country that isn't Asian that is missing dogs besides your country. More lowlife thieves in your country then anywhere else in the world and your gonna call me the wanker? ??maybe the ones missing dogs are like you wideboy? they have a big mouth and someone is teaching to shit it! ??

We have a few scum bags that pinch dogs but yet in the shit states where you are you have gun crime everywhere a nutter for a president who is a complete fcuking asshole and you say our country is bad don't see kids getting shot on mass over here 

5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

We have a few scum bags that pinch dogs but yet in the shit states where you are you have gun crime everywhere a nutter for a president who is a complete fcuking asshole and you say our country is bad don't see kids getting shot on mass over here 

The reason these dog are never found, is because It's them paper hanging yanks buying our stolen dogs..... FACT

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

1 cold brother ??

22 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

Fair play Sir, it’s a pity there’s not many like you. A dying breed of humanity let alone dogs

Wee dog wasn't doing much with me with me working alot....best getting some work some where else...fellas a good hunting man hes more than welcome

• Like 5