Scum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gifted that fella from donegal a lurcher dog last night wish him all the best with it...

Why don't you lads in the know, stop talking in f***ing riddles and just name the scummy cnuts???  Instead of hiding in the shadows, thinking of yourselves...  Knowing what you know, and say

Couple of page's back people were looking for the current dog thief. Mr gary o reilly clonmel co tipperary knacker f***ing scum

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Wideboy said:

ABC f**k off you wanker, is that all you can say. Prick 

Yes it is all I can say. Every month someone on here is getting robbed out of there dog's. Never heard of a country that isn't Asian that is missing dogs besides your country. More lowlife thieves in your country then anywhere else in the world and your gonna call me the wanker? ??maybe the ones missing dogs are like you wideboy? they have a big mouth and someone is teaching to shit it! ??

2 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes it is all I can say. Every month someone on here is getting robbed out of there dog's. Never heard of a country that isn't Asian that is missing dogs besides your country. More lowlife thieves in your country then anywhere else in the world and your gonna call me the wanker? ??maybe the ones missing dogs are like you wideboy? they have a big mouth and someone is teaching to shit it! ??

have you ever dug a f***ing hole to a terrier ? i bet theres lads on here had digs longer than you been at it.....you sound about 13 but your a grown man get a grip ffs the guys dogs been robbed and your on about eating them a was convinced you were a wean till a saw that poofy photo you put up...do us a favour an pull the stone back over yer cave and f**k off

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

have you ever dug a f***ing hole to a terrier ? i bet theres lads on here had digs longer than you been at it.....you sound about 13 but your a grown man get a grip ffs the guys dogs been robbed and your on about eating them a was convinced you were a wean till a saw that poofy photo you put up...do us a favour an pull the stone back over yer cave and f**k off

Cry me a river??