Double standards

It seems anybody can say what they like about jobi/dogfox but when they get the reaction they want they turn all gay and sensitive.

So what,he said king should have his head cut off.he's wished me dead and so have a few others,even wished i get cancer and my dog trips on plough and breaks his neck.lots more stuff about others too.

High and mighty poofs don't like it because he always gets the better of them.

One rule for one and not the others.

• Haha 3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I can tell as a neutral observer ,it's the West ham mob that cause most of the trouble on here closely followed by ex squaddies and then Welshman .

Sounds like my sex life

Hes never particularly bothered me...no one on here does, its internet yapping at the end of the day... Only thing I thought with him is he had to be on every thread, regardless if he had a clue

7 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

It seems anybody can say what they like about jobi/dogfox but when they get the reaction they want they turn all gay and sensitive.

So what,he said king should have his head cut off.he's wished me dead and so have a few others,even wished i get cancer and my dog trips on plough and breaks his neck.lots more stuff about others too.

gb I think we all enjoy a joke and a laugh.?we have had words in the past?.........to be honest,I find jobi/dogfox about as amusing as a dose of the clap with cottage cheese seeping from the tip of my purple headed custard chucker......he has issues.....more than most on here?

he's like some little kid looking for some recognition and a pat on the back......reeks of desperation....

he could be a tidy lad under it all...................

but I doubt it very much?

17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

gb I think we all enjoy a joke and a laugh.?we have had words in the past?.........to be honest,I find jobi/dogfox about as amusing as a dose of the clap with cottage cheese seeping from the tip of my purple headed custard chucker......he has issues.....more than most on here?

he's like some little kid looking for some recognition and a pat on the back......reeks of desperation....

he could be a tidy lad under it all...................

but I doubt it very much?

People used to get him to argue then when he did they became all faggoty.

8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Whats he been banned for?

Saying kings should have his head cut off with a chainsaw i think.

I'd rather gouge his eyes out with a 6 inch rusty nail and poke it in his ears a dozen times,so he could never see or hear who he loves most again.but not die.i'd show more compassion to an aggressive form of cancer consuming my bollocks than him

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

about as amusing as a dose of the clap with cottage cheese seeping from the tip of my purple headed custard chucker.....

Beautiful play on words I will be stealing that, thank you ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Saying kings should have his head cut off with a chainsaw i think.

I'd rather gouge his eyes out with a 6 inch rusty nail and poke it in his ears a dozen times,so he could never see or hear who he loves most again.but not die.i'd show more compassion to an aggressive form of cancer consuming my bollocks than him

Is that it???

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Seen it coming a mile off, it’s nothing to do with what he says imo but more to do with him doing it on every thread. Childish and attention seeking. Funny how he’s grand for a month or two when he comes back on then reverts back to shithead mode. 

• Like 6