Iron Arms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher sent me a photo of it .

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs. Cheers, D.

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Woah! I’m certainly not his friend was just giving him some advice but looks like he went to far by that point anyway and this has now come out lol

The main reason I posted what I did tho was when he starts calling folk a c**t and digging up peoples past on a Monday morning it has obviously gone to far in his own head when that seems a rational thing to do. 

Him and that peter, for some reason have both had something against you and from what I can see you haven’t done anything wrong to the pair of them, quite the opposite in fact, apart from maybe tell the pair of then some truths they never liked to hear so they both react like they do.

Honestly can’t believe he sent you a Christmas card and made you a present tho lol

Maybe I’m wrong but the pair of them wreak of rejection and bitterness over something or other and I’m sure you wish you never got involved with either of them!

No i didnt mean you mate i meant the other fella a few pages back.......in fairness to the chap Peter he did have some problems,my ol woman said from the minute she met him he had Aspergers or one of them mental issues i just thought he was a bit simple but having to end up telling someone you,ll change their life if they dont f**k off is never nice ?

As for young Max he,s harmless enough,in real life chinese whispers and rumour has never bothered me but after a problematic last few years ive now also had to get used to internet gossipers be it on forums or these daft Youtube comments and its all a bit silly and unecessary so if Max has such a big problem with me i,ll do the gentlemanly thing and leave this forum  if he likes...the Trigger act is vaguely amusing but the Braveheart act is just embarrassing !

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I just realised this is a thread about arm wrestling.... oh the twist and turns of a THL.thread lol

Whatever happened to the couple of chaps i was discussing arm wrestling with on here the other week.....id hoped to engage them in conversation ?

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whatever happened to the couple of chaps i was discussing arm wrestling with on here the other week.....id hoped to engage them in conversation 

Who knows mate, I'm sure they'll be back....not many that keep the same name on here for some reason....f***ing messers... lol

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

No i didnt mean you mate i meant the other fella a few pages back.......in fairness to the chap Peter he did have some problems,my ol woman said from the minute she met him he had Aspergers or one of them mental issues i just thought he was a bit simple but having to end up telling someone you,ll change their life if they dont f**k off is never nice ?

As for young Max he,s harmless enough,in real life chinese whispers and rumour has never bothered me but after a problematic last few years ive now also had to get used to internet gossipers be it on forums or these daft Youtube comments and its all a bit silly and unecessary so if Max has such a big problem with me i,ll do the gentlemanly thing and leave this forum  if he likes...the Trigger act is vaguely amusing but the Braveheart act is just embarrassing !

I know exactly what you mean on that side to this site and others tbh....I could see max was coming out with stuff that there is no way he would say to anyone in real life, especially on a Monday morning and i don’t like it when these kind of things get personal, it’s just makes the person saying look a c**t and then the rest of the vultures will circle to watch the action untill it gets really stupid so fair play for leaving it a few days imo. I’ve know myself that 10/10 times my reaction a few days later to a post like that will be completely different to the one I would of posted at the time lol

As for leaving because of him......I don’t think anyone would want to see that, especially when it’s because of max and everyone can see what he is up to with his constant nonsense and wind ups that only he finds remotely funny. 

Honestly my post was more to get him to look at himself and why he lets you get to him so much rather than you intentionally winding him up or anything like that. It’s clear to see it’s in his head with comments like he made.....he can’t expect to call someone a c**t and there be no comeback or something said no matter if it’s the internet or not ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A photo of Denbigh Road?? Lol

it’s funny how the random shit off here sticks in your mind.....when me and staffs riffraff went to the O2 for the boxing few weeks ago I said “shall we go to Denbigh road” but he never knew what I meant so I just left it lol

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I know exactly what you mean on that side to this site and others tbh....I could see max was coming out with stuff that there is no way he would say to anyone in real life, especially on a Monday morning and i don’t like it when these kind of things get personal, it’s just makes the person saying look a c**t and then the rest of the vultures will circle to watch the action untill it gets really stupid so fair play for leaving it a few days imo. I’ve know myself that 10/10 times my reaction a few days later to a post like that will be completely different to the one I would of posted at the time lol

As for leaving because of him......I don’t think anyone would want to see that, especially when it’s because of max and everyone can see what he is up to with his constant nonsense and wind ups that only he finds remotely funny. 

Honestly my post was more to get him to look at himself and why he lets you get to him so much rather than you intentionally winding him up or anything like that. It’s clear to see it’s in his head with comments like he made.....he can’t expect to call someone a c**t and there be no comeback or something said no matter if it’s the internet or not ?

I like this forum theres some smashing chaps and some good knowledge on all sorts of stuff....i dont do the whole social media thing and i dont buy newspapers so this gaff suffices.....i probably look at it like a pub,the mouthy f****n idiot who continually tries to goad you wont step outside to talk to you like a man so gets away with being a mouthy f****n idiot......at some point i guess you just have to go and drink elsewhere.....and after all said and done its only the internet eh ?

• Like 1

Yeah what did Max make you Gnasher lol? was it a ferret cage for them two ferrets you got of Our Team ? I hope he made a good job of it, would not do for a shabby looking cage on a balcony on the Wharf lol