Iron Arms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher sent me a photo of it .

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs. Cheers, D.

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Just what I was about to say tb, ffs bringing children an wife's an what not into it now, wise up lads tae f**k. 

wind your neck in Francis ?max's  mouth been running away with him of late....people in glass houses and all that....if it's good enough for the goose.....it's Friday,I'm on baby sitting duties....not chuffed for 2 weeks and I'm bored as f**k....need to get my kicks some how?

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

wind your neck in Francis ?max's  mouth been running away with him of late....people in glass houses and all that....if it's good enough for the goose.....it's Friday,I'm on baby sitting duties....not chuffed for 2 weeks and I'm bored as f**k....need to get my kicks some how?

My necks firmly wound Dan I haven't heard max talk about anyone's children. 

Off it, pfffffff, get one going it's Friday night?

48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's not like you dan Max s mouth as always run away with him that's just max  but kids wifes ect don't lower yourself and if your bored make a joint 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 26/09/2019 at 09:46, maxhardcore said:

Do you get off on indirectly calling folks kids half breeds and Mrs slanty eyes ?

Does it make you feel like your getting one over on someone ????

Your a sad knuckle dragging c**t at the end of the day ?

I didnt have time to address this nonsense the other day but i must say im finding all this f****n hilarious....so is this the reason for the crazed irrational hatred you have for me,you having a Thai bride ?...ok yes like many other men do im prone to have a laugh about blokes who get themself a " postage stamp bride " as ive often labelled them....but what am i a clairvoyant or something how the f**k was i supposed to know ?......you see this is what happens when people dont speak with sincerity.....i remember you once going into a psychotic paranoid outburst on here slagging me about some pretty naughty things from how ive earned money to bad parenting....its the only time you,ve ever actually needled me and i didnt like it....so what i did was came to you straight on and asked you to look me in the eye to say these things,ok you bottled out thats fine,but i told you not to do it again and you havent.....now had you ever approached me like a man and said " Gnasher dont talk like that about men who get Thai brides " i would have had the manners not to do so.....but you are so inadequate you had to bottle it up and instead chase me round this forum trying to create some demented rivalry with me,my football club or anything else you can find......you wont find me taking the piss out of Thai brides anymore now i know that....but if you had only had a little bit more about you all this silliness could have been avoided....what a f****n carry on !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

As an outsider looking in to the above posts presented to me on a public forum if gnasher is genuine about giving max the chance to say it all to his face and max is refusing to but carry’s on over the internet then that makes max the one with the problem. 

You state he will get likes over his posts but the same could be said for you max. 

I’m not taking sides or getting involved......just my honest and completely irrelevant opinion on something that’s posted all over a public forum every day and is getting REALLY f***ing BORING

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And your entitled to your opinion ?

Thank you for the respectful reply.....it’s also my respectful and humble opinion that you might be better off blocking gnasher if he winds you up so much. That’s not because gnasher is 7ft tall and shoots lightening bolts out his arse or anything to with his “background” as you put it, it’s more the point that in reality, and believe it or not it does actually exist, you are wasting far to much precious time that you won’t get back on trying to prove your right to forum full of people who really don’t give a f**k about anything you post other than it’s funny to watch you make a c**t of yourself. 

I don’t mean it to sound harsh mate, just giving you some friendly advice as someone who reads what you write......seriously just give it a f***ing rest max, no one is interested anymore.....it got boring 5 years ago and life is to short for pointless arguing on here when at the end of the day it’s just a forum full of people who are just waiting for you post to belittle and laugh at you. 

You have millions in the bank apparently and a wife and kid........put the effort you put in to proving people wrong on here into making a better life for them and yourself ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Stoney if someone wants to call me ' family ect because they a hard c**t and expect nothing back because I proved them wrong a million times over on a football thread that didn't suit their agenda then they going to get some back simple as that .

Oh and I almost forgot about the heavyweight thread lol

A few did not like my call that AJ was built up to be something he's not ' which also came to fruition .

Like I say call someone's family ' child ect and in my book your a c**t no matter who you are.

That will be my last on it unless provoked obviously .

Well if that’s the case just be the bigger man and don’t rise to it then.......you will feel better for it in the long run and wonder why the f**k you ever got involved in it all in the first place ?

It’s just the internet, you don’t have to prove anybody wrong on anything because it just simply doesn’t matter lol

• Like 2