My two bitches 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

4E5EDFE4-1EC7-4A46-8548-67DF73E7920F.jpeg

44 minutes ago, OneManAndHisDog said:

My two bitches 

687CF345-4220-4664-8B54-B6741B8A37E1.png

73C19D90-9300-4FD6-B819-BA84B97F1CCA.png

These are the only 2 pics I seen on the whole topic of getting dogs fit... fcuk all this I trot mine behind a bike x amount of miles bullshit...get them out and get them slipped.. the only thing properly to get your lurchers fit is to have it regularly up quarrys arse ready to lift.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

IMG_20190929_170602.jpg.61d814a96e6538d2cc62735fca92e84c.jpg

pup looks nice, how do you rate your older one on big rabbits, with regards to pace can she hold back and use the gears when required, or is she flat out, I am guessing you wont get to many stingers down that way so she should fare ok with that, genuine interest mate about something I know nothing

3 hours ago, stop.end said:

These are the only 2 pics I seen on the whole topic of getting dogs fit... fcuk all this I trot mine behind a bike x amount of miles bullshit...get them out and get them slipped.. the only thing properly to get your lurchers fit is to have it regularly up quarrys arse ready to lift.

Get yours posted show us what we should be aiming for ??Got to have a level of fitness before you get them running fit no point in pushing unfit dogs an fecking them up 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, two crows said:

pup looks nice, how do you rate your older one on big rabbits, with regards to pace can she hold back and use the gears when required, or is she flat out, I am guessing you wont get to many stingers down that way so she should fare ok with that, genuine interest mate about something I know nothing

She was a bit to full on at first two crows but settled to make a decent bitch, still up and at em but uses her head once she's pulled them in, has a very good mouth, real knack of connecting which has saved a bit at times. 

I have run her on big and small and she's a bit in the tank but I've used her as an all round type in the main. ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Liamboy said:

Anyone who knows you knows your a story teller. Nothing wrong with that I get a good laugh when you post them on here

Hmm... young liam H.? ? you'll get a good laugh from this so.. just shows when you think your anonymous you can type pure shite and let on you know folk.

listen kid, hiding behind a username and talking shit about me and  when I ask you who you are or how you know me ... lol you come back with a smart answer but still don't say who you are ... strange... youths of today just I spose.... young liam what you know about moi you could scribe in a 5p piece with a dremmel....? ...isn't that right son?

When the last time we spoke honestly?

Granted you've met me maybe 4 times in your life.what age you know you must be 33...been out with me 3 times about 20 years ago... ive been out with your uncle ciaran more than I have with you and me and him never done much together and he hasn't even dug or lamped seriously in  well ove  25 years ffs lol... u had 2 terriers in your whole life your first b+t off ould spud...the man who I gave for free... the half X brindle lurcher bitch to because was nowhere near my standards but your mentor oul spud thought was top class hmmm...spose he thought that gypsy bitch was top class so was easier pleased... ask him about the black and white star bitch... or the choco dog... haa.. but sure as we where out working these dogs to the limits....@ 2..3..4. Am in the morning you would actually have been going into maybe primary 5.... ?...

Your b+t dog might have seen about 13 digs its whole life of course I never seen it working..why was that lol??

2nd supposed cocker bred patterdale dog  you BOUGHT in sligo lol tut tut way the undershot bottom jaw like a helicopter landing pad...hows it going son??  You know me soo well knock in to me at the house here and we will take the terriers out next day your off.. let the dogs tell the stories... not the Nokia camera fone... I kick more muck off my boots'... last Sunday and Wednesday than youve done in 3 years...and by the way if your landing to the geese land at @ 5.30am son.. not 9.30am... on the farland.... ?

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Hmm... young liam H.? ? you'll get a good laugh from this so.. just shows when you think your anonymous you can type pure shite and let on you know folk.

listen kid, hiding behind a username and talking shit about me and  when I ask you who you are or how you know me ... lol you come back with a smart answer but still don't say who you are ... strange... youths of today just I spose.... young liam what you know about moi you could scribe in a 5p piece with a dremmel....? ...isn't that right son?

Granted you've met me maybe 4 times in your life.what age you know you must be 33...been out with me 3 times about 20 years ago... ive been out with your uncle ciaran more than I have with you and me and him never done much together and he hasn't even dug or lamped seriously in  well ove  25 years ffs lol... u had 2 terriers in your whole life your first b+t off ould spud...the man who I gave for free... the half X brindle lurcher bitch to because was nowhere near my standards but your mentor oul spud thought was top class hmmm...spose he thought that gypsy bitch was top class so was easier pleased... ask him about the black and white star bitch... or the choco dog... haa.. but sure as we where out working these dogs to the limits....@ 2..3..4. Am in the morning you would actually have been going into maybe primary 5.... ?...

Your b+t dog might have seen about 13 digs its whole life of course I never seen it working..why was that lol??

2nd supposed cocker bred patterdale dog  you BOUGHT in sligo lol tut tut way the undershot bottom jaw like a helicopter landing pad...hows it going son??  You know me soo well knock in to me at the house here and we will take the terriers out next day your off.. let the dogs tell the stories... not the Nokia camera fone... I kick more muck off my boots'... last Sunday and Wednesday than youve done in 3 years...and by the way if your landing to the geese land at @ 5.30am son.. not 9.30am... on the farland.... ?

If you could just post your Lurchers pulling in condition what we need to be aiming for that would be all thanks fella??Instead of playing the big dog man routine like many others on here to a audience that no ones bothered about all that big man shit! we want to see some getting fit or fit Lurchers not story’s of how good a terrier man ya are I wanna keep this post positive About fit Lurchers......no offence meant 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

The preacher has returned ?. Full of dung as usual. 2 terriers in my whole life cracker, ??. Don't no where your getting this b&t dog out of must be getting me mixed up with someone else. Let's not ruin the man's thread take it to pm if you want sure. Son?

I no what time to land for these geese buddy? no point being down from half 5 we hen I can go at 8 and be home for 10am?

IMG_20190918_100115.jpg

Edited by Liamboy