• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

14th generation bred Collie/Greyhound starting to take shape

My two bitches 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

There’s another lad on here keeps wheaten grey, he’s old dog is one the best dogs ive seen out, good mate of mine he is ? I’ve asked him for the last five years for a pup for myself, don’t know what’s wrong with him ? I should well have one by now in my kennels , been sat empty waiting for it c**ts got himself another one but can’t get me one ? ? hope he reads this and feels my pain ? At 

there deff make very good lurcher,  be my next type  lurcher   when i have another dog, when old bryn  kicks the bucket lol hope your mate reads this  A -t  , and get you a pup sorted out for the future , some thing we both looking forward to  . :thumbs:

So the season is slowly starting to kick in I think my bitch is somewhere near fit enough now to start getting a few runs behind her I’ve started visiting a few of a family members pasture fields nothing major mainly just a little walk with a lamp I can walk it in under half hour it takes me longer getting to the spot ?but just a quick look about to see what’s there there’s no numbers but a few about I’m not in to glory photos but always take one photo of the first catch of the season here’s my first catch’s of the season it will be my last lol both back live to hand I’m surprise the bitch remembered as I’ve not really done no retrieve training with her over the summer because of work/family life/house renovation and putting time in to the new pup in the last week we’ve had the 2 a 3 and a 1 off the same little spot all live back to hand I’m really buzzing for this bitch can’t wait till the other spots become available to run so we can push on 

479EB488-070D-4FA5-9396-CDC4DA6EC5C2.jpeg

• Like 7
12 hours ago, All-terrain said:

We’ve a few came from the big dog now, I’ve none personally but my nephew and close friends do, I can see he’s blood being in the lurchers around here fior a long time to come,he throws some smart pups and all the ones I’ve seen have been ok one young one being a real prospect, looking foreword to this season as most are only young maybe started last year or year before, some this season, that’s a few, atb At 

F4DD8C4A-D546-4A54-8B96-71F6AC991AB7.jpeg

E2050FDB-4C54-40C3-82BB-C17B800AC406.jpeg

541D8549-3BFA-4615-A952-1D33E2A2D8C6.jpeg

7AB2D244-1F7B-4DFD-BE99-0D8733CD9DE8.jpeg

CB4192D4-8C5C-48D4-ABBB-896C0EC605B4.jpeg

DDFF83B7-59A0-429E-BB4B-8BDD9F91E52F.jpeg

88BEA39C-B465-442E-925C-95FD7AECDACE.jpeg

C8E51F1A-3210-411E-93BC-A7928D8DF6B1.jpeg

6E7D2E12-4CDD-4EF5-9BD0-66FB5B6787FC.jpeg

Like them dogs alot. My kind of lurcher, good strong build on em.