• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

14th generation bred Collie/Greyhound starting to take shape

My two bitches 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, MickC said:

I know , I know lads she's a bit overweight but she should drop a few pounds next week ? ?

IMG_3328.JPG

bloody hell mick,  take good week to shift some of that , only joking  mate lol, how old is she and how she bred ?

3 minutes ago, breeze said:

Looks a strong un Trigg... How's he bred 

His damn is a first cross Wheaton grey. His sire was saluki wheaten grey cross whippet grey. That pic makes him look a touch stronger than he is, he’s not too badly built though

• Like 2

my bitches coat hides her Screenshot_20181207-182617_Instagram.jpg.f62eb5ed6320ed16764ac374a2561793.jpgshape.....I won't be starting tidy until I'm back from my hols start of October.....plenty of time to get her in shape trotting across the hills in front of my jeep and running up and down pen yr van ?bit of swimming along the canal.....she be good to go?

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

my bitches coat hides her Screenshot_20181207-182617_Instagram.jpg.f62eb5ed6320ed16764ac374a2561793.jpgshape.....I won't be starting tidy until I'm back from my hols start of October.....plenty of time to get her in shape trotting across the hills in front of my jeep and running up and down pen yr van ?bit of swimming along the canal.....she be good to go?

Looking good, She don’t look such a big unit in that pic?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bird said:

bloody hell mick,  take good week to shift some of that , only joking  mate lol, how old is she and how she bred ?

Alright Ray ? she's Pure Greyhound,6 year old and I lined her to a mates Deerhound dog. I just fancied something a bit different and with a jacket on them. I've got the work for this type so decided to do it mate. She's due next Thursday (3rd Oct) ?

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2