East coasting

One thing I will say us hunting carnivore types know how to eat but these vegan veggie types I don’t know how they make it through the day I saw a veggie burger in Tesco's the other day it looked like a turd.

Great pics GL you and your dogs eat like kings variety and location I’d have to score you a ten you must wake up in the morning and think food lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

One thing I will say us hunting carnivore types know how to eat but these vegan veggie types I don’t know how they make it through the day I saw a veggie burger in Tesco's the other day it looked like a turd.

Great pics GL you and your dogs eat like kings variety and location I’d have to score you a ten you must wake up in the morning and think food lol...

Cheers Bud  I actually plan food days before it’s all part of stomach management can’t stand the thought of  being hungry or worse still having to make do with something until later lol 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

All looks very nice but i have to ask.....have you and your dog had your cholesterol checked lately ? ?

Tbh mate  I feel we’re individual reg food digestion etc  reg the  work we do  I graft and sweat all day and like to think a variety of decent food is for me , don’t want to fall off the scaffold and be laying in hospital being fed on a drip wishing I’d have eaten that bit of grass fed free range rare breed beef instead of eating arrys wheatybangs god forbid I might get put in a coffin on a belly full of Mackhams special k with extra grass seeds lol 

Edited by green lurchers