• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

I really can't stress how important I feel it is for us to turn East Asia into glass.

2 hours ago, Jobi said:

Yep, you're like a timid old Jack Russell waiting for it's owner to pull it back on it's lead before it gets the courage to start yapping away...... ?

Oooh nearly lol, if you had enough sense you could 'probably' hurt someone's feelings

2 minutes ago, king said:

great news jobfox has left..

Let's be honest here mate. Me and you have had a few words in the past, as have loads of us on here. But when some PRICK thinks it's ok and acceptable to wish that someone (you) to have their head cut off with a chainsaw is ok, well, it beggars belief, and what an absolute bellend that person is ?

5 hours ago, socks said:

Just seen a video on twitter which I wish I hadn’t of a Vietnamese woman who cuts one of the front paws off her dog because it had upset the neighbours .... poor f***ing thing is on a chain and she drags it to spot cuts off its foot with a machete and just walks away leaving the poor f****r screaming licking at its stump ... I would take her fukcing head off .......

Honestly wish I had never seen your post evan that is going to prey on my mind no joking

• Like 2
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Give him an hour he'll be back

20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Let's be honest here mate. Me and you have had a few words in the past, as have loads of us on here. But when some PRICK thinks it's ok and acceptable to wish that someone (you) to have their head cut off with a chainsaw is ok, well, it beggars belief, and what an absolute bellend that person is ?

Not that i cared,i thought it was a pointless way to go.i'd want it up close and personnal with him.however king did wish me to break my leg without help and get ripped apart alive by animals.??

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

i cant remember having word's with you shark.iv'e had word's with a good few on here so cant remember them all ive been on here for 15yrs i think.

but 90% of the lad's i have had word's with i would probably get on with in the field or beer tent..

but yea cutting head's off with chainsaw talk is a little bit deep lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1