FU**ING RAGING .....

Just seen a video on twitter which I wish I hadn’t of a Vietnamese woman who cuts one of the front paws off her dog because it had upset the neighbours .... poor f***ing thing is on a chain and she drags it to spot cuts off its foot with a machete and just walks away leaving the poor f****r screaming licking at its stump ... I would take her fukcing head off .......

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

I really can't stress how important I feel it is for us to turn East Asia into glass.

The world is full of cruelty and the internet brings it right into our homes and our lives.... Once seen and all that.

Nope, i have no wish to see shit like that, nor any sick internet viewing.

My advice would be to simply stay off dodgy sites and never press play...

3 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

The world is full of cruelty and the internet brings it right into our homes and our lives.... Once seen and all that.

Twitter is t a dodgy site and is generally ok ... if I had known what it was I wouldn’t have looked at the thread. I’ve seen with my own eyes enough sick cruelty from humans on humans to last me a lifetime and I don’t look at these sick sites and tell my mates not to send me any of that shit ......

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

+1 a stupid vid i watched years ago a mate said look at this.involved 2 men on there knee's and some twisted feckers with a chainsaw.

stuck in my mind for years.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

+1 a stupid vid i watched years ago a mate said look at this.involved 2 men on there knee's and some twisted feckers with a chainsaw.

stuck in my mind for years.

Shame they didn't chop your head off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well luckily a mod has seen sense and cleaned the thread up.......all them comments about gardeners world, the antiques roadshow and QI were completely out of order and were taking the thread downhill.......I apologise to the forum for my part in it......