Steak and Kidney Pudding

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to share this with the traditional food lovers on here seeing as we haven’t had a food thread for a while,  my wife made this from scratch all the gravy inside the pudding reduced with red wine

Freybentos? 

My Mrs wouldn’t allow such an outrage the gravy is the same gravy that is inside the pudding a reduced red wine gravy attention to detail is her forte. ?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Looks well that pie id normally stick with liquor but that looks tasty.....good quick on the move cafe grub.

As for bacon pudding ?.....is nothing safe from being put in a pie !

Its a pudding not a pie and they knock spots off that shit the wrap in pastry and serve up in the pie n mash shops.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Its a pudding not a pie and they knock spots off that shit the wrap in pastry and serve up in the pie n mash shops.

Each to their own.....if your South African you,ll eat bunny chow.....me im a London lad i,ll stick with me pie.

If bacon aint between 2 bits of bread or got an egg next to it you can keep it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
43 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You wont go to heaven ? they only serve pie n mash up there 

6349B26F-B9B2-40EB-9F9D-A21ADAFC3158.jpeg

I dont think thats where I'm heading anyway mate.I bet if that meat they stick in them pies was served up any other way you'd refuse it and dont get me started on that cold,hard excuse for mash.Funniky enough I think the liquor is really nice its just a shame they dont pour it over something decent

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I dont think thats where I'm heading anyway mate.I bet if that meat they stick in them pies was served up any other way you'd refuse it and dont get me started on that cold,hard excuse for mash.Funniky enough I think the liquor is really nice its just a shame they dont pour it over something decent

Eels n mash other day as the pie oven had a breakdown ?

69B2AF50-F723-47A2-8C54-30951AE5BDD7.jpeg

• Like 1